Chapter 7: Hybrids part 2

Hey guys I'm back!! :D
________________________________________________
Lucy's POV

"Ok well there's Travis. He's a human, but he can use dimension magic, which means he can bring objects from different dimensions and can use swords and armor really well. There's not much more about him really." He concluded and looks back to me.

So he has a magic similar to Erza? I hope he's not as scary as Erza.........

"Ummmmm you can continue." He nods then starts to speak.

"There's Taylor, Bethany, and Kaela. They are the group The Cycle. Because of they're relationship to water. They were all born humans, but later was experimented on and well now they're hybrids. They are part a mystical bird called the Beacoup(all you French people should know what that is😅😅 I couldn't think of anything else), but only enough for them to only have wings. These girls have great wings and they have power of the Beacoup. Bethany has the power of ice, and with this she can create objects, things, or even people. She has wings of ice too, so this means she can shoot ice feathers as dangers and she can just replace it with her magic. Kaela has the power of water, with this she probably is the most important. With having the power of water she has to fuel and help the other two. She can control anything that has to do with water. Now that includes controlling the oceans, or your body because of the water in blood, or she can turn her body into weapons of water, so it's extremely difficult to hurt her. She has wings of water and long really wavy royal blue hair. Taylor has the power of steam. With this she can create serious burns and damage to your body. She can be one with the steam meaning she can turn into steam and enter your body. Now this is very helpful to us, but others no. With this ability she can heal also because she can see things humans can't and she can tell if someone is lying. She has wings made of just air, but it looks like regular brown wings. All in all they are truly amazing and wonderful. They have strong hearing and keen eyes, so it's hard to get past them, and their wings help them see much farther into the distance. Oh and I forgot to mention they are great swordsmen (women). He finally finishes.

(Bethany)

(Kaela)

(Taylor)

"Is that all of the girls?" I think out loud staring at the ground in amazement.

"Yes that's all the girls, but there's one more person." He says with a sad tone in his voice.

I look back up at him and sure enough he has a sad and pained demeanor in his features. I sigh.

"You don't have to tell me."

He reaches a hand up and ruffles his hair with a huff.

"I want and need to. There's Hikari. He's the one who brought you here. He has fire and light magic, but he focuses on his light magic.  His partner is Akiko and that's why Akiko works mainly on her light and fire magic. He can make objects of fire, such as a sword, and can shoot beams of light out of his hands and mouth. He uses the light to make weapons such as a crossbow. Anyway he can be extremely dangerous he just hasn't learned it yet. The reason why he's been acting like this is because when he was really young he came across a fire mage who knew of fire dragon magic, but with learning this magic he had a price to make and that's having some dragon in him. Meaning Fire Dragon Mating Season is affecting him."

"What is Fire Dragon Mating Season?" I question having no idea what the heck that is.

Natsu has to be affected by this.

"It's a season for Fire dragons and well since they have their magic they are affected. This includes your friend who is coming to get you."

"Oh ok so- wait what!! How did you know that?" I question really suspicious now.

"Hey don't get all scared or nothin. I have magic to ya know. Anyway that's not important right now. Apparently you have been chosen to be two Slayers mates, and that's not good at all." He says with a.......worried look.

"Why? What will happen to them?" I say.

"It could go one of two ways or even both. First they would fight to the death and whoever remaining would get the mate. Or when one of them wins by killing and the mate rejects them they will start to live in rage and depression. Causing them to kill them self later on. So either way one of them would die, but we need to think of something to stop them. I can tell that Natsu is already in his dragon force form, and believe me his dragon force is about 20x stronger now. Hikari isn't yet, but will once Natsu comes to challenge him he'll for sure turn into his dragon force."

"Okay, I just have a question. How do you know Natsu's name? And how do you know this?"

He looks at me bashfully and blushes.

"Umm well I can read minds, and I knew something was up with Hikari so I researched about Dragon Slayers." He says.

I look at him shocked

He read my mind!

"Um yes?" He says while looking a little scared. I turn and puff out my cheeks.

"Okay whatever. You can't help it right?"

"No.....not really."

I sigh and turn back to him.

"Then it's fine. So do you have a plan of action?"

His head perks up and his smile quirks into a smirk.

"Yes in fact I do"
__________________________________________________
So there ya have it!!! I hope you enjoyed.
Comment!
Vote!!
Please!!XD
-Kk
984 words