Epilogue

HEY CHICKIES IM BACK!!!! Ok this will be the last chapter officially until I make a new book then...well you'll have a new book to read!! Also this will be a very short chapter not my usual 1000 or so. So keep that in mind while reading please and thank you.
____________________________
word count: 777 words
~Lucy

   "It's so good to be home!" I sigh. The water splashes around me and some makes it outside of the tub. I slide making half of my face emerge under water. Steaming water clings to my skin making small water droplets appear. Small strands of my hair stick to my face. I take my hands and push my hair back with my hands, making my hair slick back.  I close my eyes my hands still on my head.

  'Hmmmmm I wonder what Natsu is doing...'

    I open my eyes half way, and drop my hands in the water making a small wave.

   Everything's been great, and I mean that in two ways. First it's been great with Natsu! Second..Master enrolled us in school. Which I'm thrilled about! But Natsu..let's say has some different views about the situation.

    I softly laugh to myself, amused. To be honest I love school. There's so many people compared to my private teachings at my house. Although I already learned most of the material, because my father insisted on it. So as you can expect from someone already knowing the material, I still pay attention. Because it all still amazes me. I want to learn all I can. Also there are others like us. It's, how do I say, a wizard school.

    On that note we learn more and more about our magic. Natsu is a little more interested in this class then in math or English (we have to take English, because it's the most used language in the world). In this class I've learned not much more than I already do. I've learned to increase my magic level, techniques it's my whip, and I'm even learning the basics of kickboxing.

   Now that I think about it I should get out. I have class soon. I slide out of the tub and I wrap the towel around my breasts. Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I walk out of the bathroom. Searching through my dresser I find a pair of high knee black socks, a regular blue skirt, and a tan criss cross shirt. Pulling them on, I take my hair out of the tail. Making my hair fall to my shoulders. I dry my hair somewhat and let it air dry the rest. Brushing it down I decide on my old hairstyle. Pulling some of my hair into a small side ponytail and letting the rest hang down.

   I apply some clear lip gloss and a small amount of mascara. I take my brown bag fill of my books and homework. I attach my keys to my belt with my whip and I close my door. I turn and lock my door and when I tune back I jump back. Natsu stands laughing and I pout hitting his arm playfully. He chuckles and holds his hand out to me. He's wearing his usual scarf with black ripped jeans and a red T with black flames. I take his hand with a smile.

   "Ready?" He questions. I nod my head and we walk down the stairs to be greeted by Erza and Jellal(it's about to go down🙃), Gray and Juvia(oh yea😉), and Gajeel and Levy(😏). Apparently we're called the power couples of Fairy Tail. Yea that's right Jellal finally gave in and now Erza and Jellal are dating. The princess told him to live his life and be free from his guilt. Gray also gave in. He apparently always liked her, but you know Gray. He never wants to admit his feelings about anything. Gajeel and Levy, well they always were kind of dating.

   Natsu's stomach growls all of a sudden and we all laugh.

   "Ok I guess it's time to go." Erza laughs. I nod and we walk out. We head to the guild for breakfast, and then it's time to tackle school for the day.
_______________________________________
I'm sorry it took so long to update but it's here. The update for October. I think I can keep with this schedule, and if you don't know. I'm going to be updating every month instead of every week. So stay tuned. I will make a new chapter to show when my new book will be out. Until then Chickies!

And don't forget to

COMMENT!

VOTE!

AND COMMENT AGAIN IF YOU WANT! 😂

~Mel