Why?

Hope u guys like it. I know I'm a horrible writer but Im trying to get better😅. So here's another bad story that I hope u guys r willing to read so here ya go!!!
(A/N I DONT OWN THE CHARCTERS HA I WISH!!😄)
____________________________
Lucy's POV

I sit down at the Fairy Tail bar with a sigh.  I was really hoping Natsu would be here today for it's our 3 year anniversary. He left on a job with Happy and Lisanna 2 weeks ago. I like Lisanna, don't get me wrong. Lisanna is a good friend, but it just bothers me that his childhood friend/ maybe first crush is with him and not me, his girlfriend. I know it sounds selfish that he wants to spend time with his friend, but can you judge me for worrying.

I hear Mira come over I look up and give her a smile. "What would you like slut." I hear her say with a big smile. I look at her shocked, did i hear her right.

"M-mira? Are you ok?" I ask still shocked that Mira said that.

"No I'm not. Do you know why, whore?" she says with a glare in my direction.

My mouth drops open still not understanding what's going on.

"It's because i feel bad that master was mind tricked into letting such a weak wizard  join this guild." Tears fill my eyes blurring my vision. I don't understand i thought i was her friend her nakama, but i guess i was wrong.

As i stand up from the stool, i look around the guild hall with teary eyes. Instead of the guild i'm used to, i see strangers. They are all looking at me with death glares. Not the loving smiles and faces i'm used too, but hate and disgust directed towards me. Then the next thing that happens shocks me even more. They all start throwing insults, threats, beers bottles, but certainly no love.

"Bitch!!!"

"You're weak and useless!!!"

"You always were just a replacement for Lisanna!!!!"

"Natsu's just using you!!!!"

"You'll never be anything important. Not to us or to anyone!!!"

I fall to my knees, crying not able to handle the hatred and disgust. I curl up in a ball with my hands on my ears and my eyes shut tight  just wanting it all to go away. I can feel the guild, my once family, start kicking and hitting me. i scream out in pain, while tears still flow down my face, from the physical pain but also the emotional pain. The searing pain of their fists and boots hitting my sides and face. They then start to hit me with their magic. Erza with her requip magic. Gray with his Ice-maker magic. Even Levy my best friend is hitting me with her solid script magic. All of my dearest friends are here yelling and wishing i was dead. My family....wants me dead.

'Natsu..'

It feels like days until i feel them start to slow down and then stop. I slowly open my red puffy eyes. No one is looking at me, but at a light at the front of the guild. I try to turn my head, but it's too painful to. i groan out and do it anyway, and turn. I smile and sigh out in relief. Sure enough there in the tunnel of light is Natsu Dragneel with his pink spiky hair blowing in the wind. With Happy and Lisanna at his sides. They look around shocked at the messed up( worse then it usually does:) guild hall. But that shock doesn't last long, until it turns to anger.

"Why the hell did you do this!" he exclaims with anger rising in his voice. All the guild members look at me and glare. Natsu follows their direction of eyesight and gasps.

"You guys hurt Lucy..........." he breaks contact with me and glares at them all, then glares at me. "........without me?" He finishes with a smirk. I gasp speechless. "Oh and this is for you Lucy." He then grabs Lisanna and smashes his lips to hers, while Lisanna reacts by kissing just as hard back. He breaks off and looks at my tear streaked face and says...

"I love Lisanna, bitch. I never liked your loud nmouth or you at all, and i never will love you." He says with a disgusted tone. He then sucks up all the fire that's available from the candles in the hall, and swallows. He glares at me one more time before I hear him yell "Fire Dragon..............ROAR!!!!!!!!!"
"Why, Natsu?" Then it goes black.

I wake up with a scream, and look around. I'm in my apartment with a wide awake Natsu, of course, by side. I feel the tears fall down my cheeks out of my brown eyes. He widens his eyes and pulls me to his chest, while stroking my golden blond hair, and whispering comforting words waiting for me to calm down.

"Luce what's the matter? Was it a nightmare? Please talk to me, so i can make you feel better." He whispers, hugging me tighter.

"It was nothing. Just a nightmare." i say stubbornly. Natsu pulls back and looks at me not buying it for a second, that it was just a nightmare. But then his eyes soften and he whispers.

"Lucy please tell me what happened in the nightmare. i can tell it has something to do with me. i can't stand seeing you in pain, because of me. So please Luce." He begs while looking me in the eye. I sigh knowing i will have to tell him sooner or later.

i look down, not wanting to see his face when he says this is how they all feel. i inhale and exhale.

"It was our 3 years anniversary and you were out on a job with Happy and Lisanna. I start and i look at Natsu, he nods his head, and tells me to continue. i nod and look back down at the sheets on the bed.

"While you were gone, the guild said that you were just using me or that i was just a replacement a disgrace. While they started to become violent by throwing magic, hitting and kicking me. it was horrible. My nakama calling me names, threatening, kicking me, then they stopped."

i look up at Natsu, with sad broken eyes.

"You said you wanted to hurt me and then y-you k-kissed Lisanna, and said you loved her and never me." i said with tears streaming down my face not able to hold them back. Natsu looks down while his bangs cover his eyes, so i can't see his reaction. I already can see the rejection hate that will be coming my way from his jade green colored eyes. But instead i hear him mumble something that i can't hear.

"W-what was that?" i ask with confusion edged in my voice.

"i asked you if you believe that i would actually do that? Because trust me when i say this. Lisanna she's a great friend. i've known her for what seems like forever, but that's in the past. i never loved Lisanna like i love you. i love you with all my heart. Why would i do something like that?" i gasp and a smile creeps onto my face.

"i don't know." i say with shame.

'I doubted him...Natsu.' I pull him into a hug and cry into his shirt. He wraps his around me and rests his head on mine.

"I'm sorry, Natsu." He tightens his grip.

"For what? You're the one who had the nightmare. Please don't be sorry. I'm sorry." He says softly. He then grabs my face, and places his forehead on mine, and whispers.

"I love  you Lucy, and don't you ever forget it." He then pulls back cups my chin, and gently places his lips on my own. When he kissed me I knew he loved me. It felt like he put all the love that he had into this one kiss. I put my arms around his neck and kiss back, knowing that I'll never doubt him again.
______________________________

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNND  ANOTHER ONE DONE!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY, NEW ONE SHOT SOON, AND PIC HOPEFULLY SOON!!!!!!!! KK OUT!!!!

1389 WORDS