Chapter 1: Maybe Just Maybe

Hey guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!! Ok this is only one part of my story In Love with a Dragon Slayer. It's actually just the first chapter so if u want to see the prologue then it's in the story!! I hope you like it. And well check out the story!
(A/N I DONT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS!!!!!!)
_____________________________________________________
Lucy's POV

"Oi Luce! Wanna go on a job?!" Natsu exclaims while running up to the bar. But I ignore him, I mean the man can wait I'm on the last page of a great book!!

'.......I'll tell them how to survive it. I'll tell them that on bad mornings, it feels impossible to take pleasure in anything because I'm afraid it could be taken away. That's when I make a list in my head of every act of goodness I've seen someone do. It's like a game Repetitive. Even a little tedious after more than twenty years
     But there are much worse games to play.' (Guess what book:)

"Luce! Did ya hear me?! I said do you want to go on a job?!!" Natsu yells in my ear. I slowly turn my head with the most evil glare that will put Ezra's to shame. Natsu shrinks, and I can see the shiver that racks his body under my gaze expecting the worst.

"Yes, I did, but would you be so kind to refrain from screaming in my ear!!" I shriek. He looks me with his cheeky grin. He nervously rubs the back of his neck with a hint of blush the color of hair, his spiky pink colored hair blows from the wind outside making the pink remind me of a sunset.

'He looks kind of cute this way.' I think with a hint of his color hair blush as I stare at Natsu.

"Oi Luce?" I snap out of my trace like state and nervously smile at Natsu.

'Did I just stare at Natsu??!!'

"Y-yea?"I stammer.

"Just making sure you were still alive. You were staring at me for like 5 minutes, without even blinking. Am I really that good looking?" He replies while smirking.

'Since when has he ever started paying attention to anything!' I think shocked.

I nervously push a lock of my golden hair behind my ear, and turn away. Afraid he'll see the much bigger blush on my face.

"N-no, I was not staring at you. I was just thinking." I stammer partly true.

He drops his smirk, and his eyes look at me suspiciously. I can feel my face burning now, as he starts to come closer and closer. My heart is beating on my chest, surely he can hear it. But he just stands there not saying a word. His jade green eyes staring at my chocolate orbs. I feel as if his eyes are boring into my soul. I'm frozen in place not even close on sure how to respond or how to react. He starts to grin once again and it grows.

"Luce, I-I-"

"~~THEEEEEEEEEEEEY LOOOOOOOOOOOVE EAAAACHOTHERRR!!!!!!~~" I hear the blue exceed roll his tongue dramatically. I huff with annoyance and turn away from Natsu. The blue exceed is flying in the air making kissy noises and his tail in the shape of a heart. I huff again about to scare the living daylights out of the neko. When I'm about to pounce......

"Kya!!" I remember our position, and I jump back away from the pink haired dragon slayer. My face now has to look like Ezra's hair. I snap my head towards the flying blue furball.

He opens his mouth to taunt again, but I cut him off with a "Oh shut it cat!!" I shriek with steam coming out of ears while I chase the feline around the guild hall.

"Lushee loves Natsu!!! Lushee loves Natsu!!!" He taunts. The guild members look up at me and they all chuckle.

"NALU IS HAPPENING EVERYBODY!!" Mira squeals with joy.

"FINALLY!!!"

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!!!!

"NALU IS LOVE!!! NALU IS LIFE!!!" And that would be little ol'me 😇

"NALU IS MAN!!!"

"YOU BETTER NOT HURT LUCY ASH FOR BRAINS!!!"

"N-NaLu. Then they'll get married. Then have b-babies." Ezra stutters and faints.

"LUSHEE AND NATSU SITTING IN A TREE!!"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!!!"

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU LU-CHAN!!!!"

"OI SALAMANDER!! YA FINALLY GOT HER, EH!!!!

"LET US CELEBRATE FOR THE NEW FAIRY TAIL COUPLE!!!" Shouted our 3 and 1/2 foot master. They all raise their beers and cheer.

I huff and stomp to the doors annoyed by their behavior. Someone then grabs my hand and I turn my head ready to give someone a real good Lucy kick.  But it's only Natsu and I relax till I remember why I'm leaving in the first place. I glare at Natsu clearly annoyed about this whole morning.

"What?!"I say maybe to harshly, because he looks at me with hurt in his eyes, but then  looks to the ground still holding my hand. Looking sad and forgotten.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go on a job with me and we can leave Happy here if you want." He mumbles so low that I barely hear him. I look at him with sympathy, but then it turns to curiosity.

"Why not Happy?" I ask a little suspicious and confused. He looks up at me with amusement and smirks.

"Well I thought you were still mad at Happy, so I thought it would be better if only you and me went. Well and because I want to spend time with you too." He says with a smile and I can't help but to smile back.

'Yea I am still mad at him. Maybe it will be better if he didn't come, and it's only Natsu.'

My cheeks grow warmer again from thinking of just Natsu and me.

'I also want to spend some time with him too.'

"Ok we can go, and thanks for thinking about me." I say while I give him a peck on the cheek.

'Why the heck did i just do that?!!!!!'

I turn to leave so I can go pack, and I swear I hear him mumble....

"I will always think of you." My blush increases and my smile grows, and I can't help but think....

'Ok maybe it wasn't such a bad morning after all.'
__________________________________________
And that's where we end. That's all for now but I'll will be writing the new chapter soon.
Vote!
Comment!
Do what you love!
-Kk
1095 words