Chapter 9: I'm all Fired up!!

I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Anyway😅😂let's get to it. I need y'all to do me a bit favor, go follow my best friend and sister C0M3TW0LF16 !! She's a great author and sister! So please help me out and FOLLOW her! ALSO if you LOVE anime than follow my instagram account @le_rise_of._.le_weebs let's get
_______________________
Previously on Taken by a Dragon Slayer:

"This seems so familiar..........."

I see Natsu take Lucy's hand after everyone in the guild is rejoicing that we got "together". After watching them again the thing that interested me was the kiss on my cheek. I raise my hand and touch my cheek. I feel a small smile come to my face. Then everything goes white again.

This time I'm in Lucy's room. Natsu, me, is reading a letter on her desk and is clearly smiling.

'What's up with him?' I question and raise an eyebrow. I look at the letter and gasp.

'So that's what it was.....Luce claimed that's she loves me....'

The Natsu goes over to the bed and eventually falls asleep. And it again goes white

Memories from the days before came pouring in and I remember everything. From the small peck on the cheek in the guild to Lucy being captured, me reading her mind and being in my Dragon Force.

'Well a lot of shit happened didn't it?......'

Curious if I can actually share thoughts with Lucy I stand up from the grass and close my eyes.

'Lucy? Can you hear me?' I ask with eyes closed. But all that remains is silence.

'Luce?' I call out again just to meet silence.

I exhale the breath I was holding and and glare at the mansion. I huff and go to sit back down.

"I feel like a damn-"

"Natsu?" I hear a familiar voice behind me and I gasp. I slowly turn confirming the person behind me. The person I want to see.

"Lucy!"
________
Lucy's POV

"Natsu!" I run to him and jump in his arms. Tears stream down my face and I laugh with joy. Natsu chuckles and I lift my head off of his chest.

"Luce you're so weird." He laughs. I blush and bury my back in his chest.

"Am not." I pout. Natsu wraps his arms around me and rests his head on mine.

"Ahem." I hear. Midnight stands there awkwardly and I chuckle. I pull away from Natsu.

"Natsu this is Midnight. Midnight this is Natsu." I gesture towards Midnight and Natsu stands there with a frown.

"He didn't help capture you did he?" Natsu glares at him.

"No, he helped me. He helped me escape actually. His friend is the one who captured me." I say. Natsu looks at me, then to Midnight.

"He's your friend? Why did he capture Lucy?" He asked with anger but with a hint of confusion. Midnight sighs and explains the whole thing to him. While I look at Natsu and never does a look confusion cross his face. He knows about this mating season.

"So your friend is under the mating season also." Natsu sighs. "This is complicated he isn't even a dragon slayer. Why is he being affected?"

"Because he was taught some dragon slayer magic just not much." I say.

"Yeah that would do it. Just even a little will affect anyone." Natsu mumbles. I look back to him and he looks back with an intense stare.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I whisper but he hears with his enhanced hearing.

Natsu looks the other direction with a look of shame.

" I didn't want to pressure you into loving me, because of this. I wanted you to love me because you had a choice." He mumbles and I look at him with shock.

'When did he get so mature?!' I think with astonishment. I look to Midnight and he nods slowly backing away, leaving us alone.

I walk up to Natsu.

"Natsu look at me." He doesn't turn around and I huff. I grab his shoulder and turn him around, then I grab his vest in a fist and and bring him closer.

"Ok listen to me right now Dragneel. First of all you're an idiot. You should have told me. You wouldn't have pressured me into loving you. Which leads me to the second." I bring him even closer and I smash my lips on his. I can feel the surprise against is lips and pull away. He looks at me with wide eyes and a small blush. I feel a small blush myself but I ignore it.

"Luce-"

"Listen. I've always loved you, I just never knew." I say and gives me another intense stare. I start to blush harder.

"Lucy-" he starts

"I'm not done. Natsu please tell me if you need help. I want to help you like you always do for me. Don't put your life in danger. Ever! I don't care what it is just-" I'm cut off by warm lips pressed to mine. Natsu wraps his arms around me almost like preventing me from ever leaving them. I raise my arms and they go around his neck. All too soon he pulls away and I gaze into his jade green eyes.

"Jeez. You really need to learn how to shut up." He whispers and I chuckle.

"Well if that's how I'll be shut up from now on I genes I don't mind it." I challenge back and he pecks me on the cheek.

"So what's the plan of action?" He questions.

"Wow change of topic so quickly." I mumble and pout. He chuckles and goes close to my ear.

"Well I could just take you here...." he whispers. I pull away and shake my head wildly with a tomato red face.

"N-no that won't be necessary!" I yell with embarrassment. Natsu laughs and grins with a wide smile.

"So what's the plan?" He says with a grin. I look to him with a blushing face still and I explain the plan to him. His grin turns to a pout and I laugh.

"So I won't be really fighting him will I?" He pouts down on me.

"No not much I'm afraid." I laugh. "But you can get a few punches in." I say. The pout gone replaced with a big grin and mischief in his eyes.

"I'm all fired up!!" He yells and I put the Fairy Tail sign, your pointer and thumb made into a "L", up in the sky.

"Let's do this Natsu!" I say and smile to him.
_____________________
So that's all for this week chickies! Hope you enjoyed it and hope to cya soon! Remember to...
LIKE!
COMMENT!
AND GO FOLLOW MY SISTER C0M3TW0LF16 !!!
1109 words
Next chapter: The Fire Angel