Chapter 3: Silence

Hey guys I'm back!! I'm not dead!!! Yay!!! Ok if you're wondering who the guy is in the pic. Well he's one of our villains!!! I know I know!!! He looks like Beast Boy! I didn't realize that until my cousin just had to say something about it!😑 You'll meet the rest in the other chapters!!! They are all property of me because I drew them!! His name is........... ya know it's gonna tell ya so here ya go!!!!!
(A/n: I don't own any of these characters!!! Just the story and pic!!!)
_______________________________________________________
Lucy's POV (remember Lucy's thoughts are like this and Natsu's are like this.)

Silence. That's all that fills my ears. Coldness. The feeling in the air is freezing. And the pain. It feels like I've been hit by a truck 8 times. My hands tied behind my back. It feels like the rope is making my hands and feet raw to the bone. And the shivering I'm doing is not helping at all. I have blisters and cuts all over my body. My lips are swollen and cracked. My hair around my shoulders; blood caked in strips on my hair. I have no clothing on other than my bra and underwear. I don't need to see to know. The freezing air reminds me every second.

I groan in pain and try to open my eyes. I realize my left eye won't open. Ugh black eye. But thankfully my right eye does. I take in my surroundings and sigh. This place still. I was hoping it was just a dream.

The "room" looks like an old torturing chamber. The walls are made of cold hard rough rock. The ground isn't any better. I can feel the sharp rock stabbing me in the back and on my butt. Which is like torture all by itself.  There are tables full of what he claims are "toys". There are an electric chair and a chair that will go to a searing pain of heat. I personally have experienced both. I do a combination of a shutter and a shiver. The very thought scares me, but I vowed I would never break. I have to for the sake of the guild and Natsu.

My vision starts to go blurry, but I force the tears down.

"I haven't cried yet, and I'm certainly not starting now." I mumble and close my eyes. I'm exhausted. My legs and arms feel like jelly so I can't move them. I can barely move my head without a searing pain surging up my neck. I sigh and glare at the floor.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.

Lucy please hang in there. I'm coming. 

I snap my head up and groan in pain.

"I did that again why?" I question myself through clenched teeth. I heard something but it sounded like Natsu. But how did I hear him?

Am I really getting this desperate to hear his voice that I'm starting to hear voices in my head. Great I'm going insane. Another thing to add to my plate.

Luce you're not going insane. It's me Natsu

Yea right fake Natsu. Can you stop talking to me and leave me alone.

Lucy it's really me.

Oh really?

Yes😑

I could almost hear the pout in his voice. Yeah that's Natsu, but I guess I'll have some fun with him. What do I have to lose. I smirk as I come up with the best plan.

'Prove it.'

'How the hell am I supposed to do that!!'

'I don't know. Hmmm, how about who do you love? I question Natsu, but he remains silent. I was kinda dreading his answer, but I already know who it is. I already know the answer he'll say Lisanna, but I want to hear it from his mouth.'

I stare back down at the ground and start to tear up.

'Wow Lucy. You've been through torture and didn't cry but you're going to now. Wow.'

You. I heard the same voice say and I slowly bring up my head; carful not to injure myself more.

And that's where you are wrong. The real Natsu loves Lisanna. Always has. Never been me not even a second. I remark in sadness. Knowing that he's the true Natsu just playing with my feelings again.

'Lucy, listen to me. I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry that you didn't know that. I thought you knew and didn't care. I never liked Lisanna like that. I'm sorry you have to go through this. But I'm coming and imma kick some sorry ass when I get there. You don't have to believe that I'm the real Natsu. Just know that I'm coming and you'll be safe. Please stay strong Lucy. I love you. I'll see you soon.'

I smile and the tears slowly roll down my cheeks.

'Don't cry Lucy. I know you are, I can feel it. It's gonna be alright. No body messes with my girl and comes out uninjured.'

My heart skips a beat and I start to smile more. The tears streaming down my face I probably look like a crazy maniac/clown right now. But who cares.

I hear footsteps and I gasp. I snap my head down and bite my tongue to stifle a groan of pain. The door creaks open and I try to slow my fast beating heart. I hear the foot steps echo on the rock floor as they come closer and closer; until they stop right in front of me. I bite my tongue and breathe slowly through my nose.

"Look at me when I enter the room." I hear him say but I don't reply and stay silent. We wait in silence til I feel a searing pain on my cheek and a loud clap. He slapped me. I inch my head upwards until I'm sure he can see my glare. He has his hood down so I can see he has fiery red hair with atomic orange tips, and a white headband to top it off. His eyes are big and have a yellow hazel tint to them. All he's wearing is that darn black cape, blue jeans, and a red orange T-shirt with a red necklace. If he wasn't my kidnapper I would tell him he's handsome. But never in my dreams will I tell him that. He's nothing compared to Natsu.

He smirks, and bends down to my level.

"Now that's better Heartfilia."

I glare at him in disgust. His smile widens as if he's happy to see me like this. To see me broken. To see me ruined. To see me not wanting to speak a word. To be silent. He stands back up and starts to untie the ropes. I'm not surprised at all. For it has been in my daily routine for a couple of days now. For the first day I thought he was going to be nice and let me go, but I was way off.

He finishes untying the ropes and puts his hand out for me to take. I stare down at his hand and glare. How dare he expect me to just walk straight into a torturing device with out a fight. I swallow saliva building in my mouth leaving a foul taste. Seconds go by until I come to a conclusion. I take his hand and smile. He smiles back.

"I see you are finally happy." He says. I smirk and lean in to his ear.

"Yes. I am." I say then back up and flash another smile. "But you won't be in a second."

His face shows confusion, but then it fills with horror. Before he can react any father I snap my knee straight into his groin. He covers his area and falls to his knees with his mouth hanging wide open.

I smirk then bolt out the open door.

Natsu I'm fine. I got out.

Really?!!!!! Ok I'm almost there. Your scent is getting much stronger. Just find an opening or somethin'. Just stay safe. Okay?

Okay. I'll see you so-----

Natsu's POV

Luce? Luce?! Lucy!

But all that welcomed me was silence. The earth around me became, silent. I became silent. Lucy became silent. All I could hear was silence.
____________________________________________________________

I don't think I have anything to say. Hope you enjoyed it!!! Yea that's it!
Comment!
Vote!
Do what you can do!
-Kk
1410 words