Cold days part 2

Hey, 2 chapters in a day. Oh yeah!😎 Anyway here ya go peeps.
(A/N- I don't own any of the characters or fairytail😭😭)
________________________________________
Lucy's POV

'How can he take care of me when he can't even take care of himself!' I thought while pouting.

Natsu's POV

I turn from Lucy when she settles into her bed. I stroll into the still dirty kitchen, and exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding.

'Her eyes.......how can they be so Chocolate Brown?'

"Crap, I guess I'm gonna have to clean this mess up and start over." I sigh.

I put on a determined face and I try to find a cloth for sponge to clean with. I look over at the sink and see a cloth, and take it. I look around the kitchen.

O_O

O_o

O-e

'Now I know how Lucy feels when I make a mess. I'm never doing that ever again to her'

Lucy's POV

I saw Natsu turn from me and walk to the kitchen.

'Great he's most likely gonna mess it up even more.'

I sigh but smile afterwards.

'Well it's always the thought that counts.'

I then feel my smile deepen a bit.

'Well I'm glad he cares'

And that is the last thing I think before it goes black meaning sleep has taken over.

Natsu's POV after "cleaning"

I am finally done. Why does it takes so long to clean? Ok next is making Luce some........soup, right? Where are the cans of soup? Maybe I should ask her? Nah she's probably sleep. I'll find it. I inhale deeply, searching for a specific smell. I search around for a bit but eventually I can smell chicken, celery, noodles, carrots.

"Gotcha!"

I pulled open one of her drawers and sure enough there's a can of chicken noodle soup.
I walk over to the counter and place it on top. I stare at the can and wonder how to do this.

"Ok well, open," I point to the can hoping it would open.

'Ok that didn't work.'

"Um open can."

'Still? Really? I thought that would work.'

"Open can, please." I say with a small side smile.

But the can just sat there. Not opening. Not even a little. I glare at the can, annoyed that the stupid thing wouldn't open its damn self already. I forcefully grab the can off the counter and throw it on the ground, and I start stomping around the counter.

"Oh com'on! Im trying to take care of someone here. So will ya just open up already!" I say with frustration.

'What happened to being smart?' I pause.

I stare the busted can down, just hoping it would break because of my glare. I could just see the can smirking.

'I'll be smart later!'