Chapter 2: Where are you?!

Hey guys it't been awhile! Ya know stupid school, with studying and yeah. So here's another chapter!!!

(Disclaimer- i don't own these characters they are property of Hiro Mashima! Ha! i wish i could be apart of this GREAT anime, but life hates me!)

Natsu's POV (about 30 mins later)

I jump up to the window............thingie (I know what it's called) to Luce's apartment. Her apartment is filled with darkness and I can't hear a sound. I immediately start to worry. Usually her apartment is filled with brightness from the lights, or at least i can hear her singing or taking a shower, or something. I see a note taped to the window, and I press my face against the glass, squinting, hoping to read the words.

'Dear Natsu,

I'm fine, so don't worry you idiot!! I just went to the market to get some snacks, because i know how hungry you get after we travel! i should be back in 30 mins or so, and don't trash the house! i just cleaned! if you do prepare yourself for a Lucy Kick! See you soon. :) -love Lucy'

I sigh in relief, knowing she's safe, and I chuckle knowing she would be mad if i trash the house. I slide the window open, and jump down onto the soft carpet. Her bedroom smells of strawberries and vanilla. Just like Lucy. I smile thinking about my blond haired best friend with celestial keys.

I look around the room and see that it's clean, like always, and like she said. My eyes land on her small table that she likes to write on. I turn and something catches my eye on her table. It looks like another letter to her mom. Of course me being Natsu the great I had to see what it was, so I walk over to see it is one of Lucy's letters to her mom. I know that these letters are for just her mother, and if Lucy finds out that I read one of her letters she would kick me out and wouldn't let me back for awhile. I shiver from the thought. I gaze down at the sealed envelope and curiosity takes over. I take the wax seal in my hands and gently peal it back. I take out the white paper and unfold it. I started to read the letter.............(this is like a day before Natsu came back from training. Ya know that one that took him a year, and...... ya know what imma just shut up)

'Dear Mom,

How's heaven? I hope that you are in peace and are happy. I'm very lonely because of the guild's disbandment. I haven't had any contact with anyone for almost a year now. Mom, I miss my friends dearly. But I have to stay strong and keep track of their locations. I just can't help to feel that Fairy Tail is still alive. That we aren't gone forever, just taking a break that's all, but now it's been almost a year. I don't know how much longer I can be without my family. I do have a question though Mom. What is this feeling I have had when I'm around someone specific. It's not like when I'm with Levy-chan, Ezra, or Gray. It's a weird feeling like butterflies in the stomach, my face gets flushed, and I'm a stuttering mess. Is this what love feels like? Is this how you felt when you met dad? The bad thing is I never said anything about it to him. Not only that but he's to dense to realize anything, and he left before I said anything. I guess I'll just have to wait for him. Oh mom! I didn't tell you what his name is! It's my idiotic pink haired, he claims it's salmon, Natsu Dragneel.  I'll tell you more about him later, but I have to go now wish me luck!! I have work!! Bye mom I love you!!!!        

-love your daughter, Lucy:)'

I read the part about me over and over again not believing a word she said about! She loves me! Lucy loves me!! Natsu! The idiot!(yes I know I am!!) I mean i just found out when I was training I've always loved her. (You have Gildarts to thank for that!!) I smile knowing that I can easily make her mine now. I sigh and turn back to her bed. I realize that I'm pretty tired and everyone knows I'm not gonna get any sleep on that train. I plop myself down on her bed and crawl in with a sigh of pleasure. I take deep breaths to try to relax my fast heart beat. I slowly close my eyes and snuggle close to Luce's pillow finally able to relax. I inhale her scent and I think to myself I can deal with that when I'm rested up. I slowly close my eyes and blackness takes over.