Chapter 10 Revenge Tastes Sweet

15 minutes later, the bus finally pulled in, I got on and bus slowly pulled away. 20 minutes later the bus pulled over at school, we all got off and went to our lockers.

Izzy and Gwen we're waiting near my locker. "Hey Sonya" Gwen said, greeting me. "Hey Gwen and Izzy" I greeted back.

We chatted about our prom dates. Sometime later, the bell went and we headed off to our classes.

We didn't see each other until recess. I saw them near the canteen, talking to each other. "Hey guys" I said to them. They both looked at me and smiled. "Hey Sonya" they both said.

"What class did you have?" I asked them. "We had Maths together, it was so boring! Mr Thompson wasn't even talking about maths, he was qjust talking about his wife and kids and how they have just started preschool!" Izzy grumbled.

We all laughed and continued talking. "So which class did you have?" Gwen asked me I sighed.

"I had evil Mrs Menders, I swear she hates every kid, I wonder why she even chose to be a teacher" I complained, She just gave every kid a horrible insult. She called me a freak again. The only person she didn't make a horrible remark was Chloe, she just said how gorgeous she was.

I swear She thinks she's Chloe's mother.

"I feel so bad for you, Mrs Menders is practically a witch" Gwen joked, we all laughed again. We continued talking until the bell went off. The next classes I had were maths and woodwork. Both we're very boring.

We did little work and the teachers would just keep interrupting to talk. Some people want to do work!

When lunch finally came, I found Izzy and Gwen waiting for me at the canteen. We ate our lunch and continued talking, until I noticed something.

At the far end of the canteen, near Chloe's table, I saw Chloe and her friends picking on some students. I stood up from the table and began walking over to them.

I'm not just gonna stand and let her go and make other people's lives miserable. For once I can do something about it!

As I got closer to the group, I could hear what they we're talking about. "Get lost, Creep!" one of Chloe's friends snapped, "No one wants you here!" Then, they all let out a horrid laughter.

"Why don't you throw yourself off a bridge and die!" Chloe hissed. That's what made me snap. "Leave her alone!"I shouted as I continued to make my way to them. The group all looked at me, they just smirked at me.

"Well, well, well, If it isn't Freak queen, I thought you we're too busy staying with Mummy and Daddy to come today" She said nastily. I noticed from the corner of my eye was that some of kids started to notice.

"You know Chloe, In about 20 years time, you'll still be staying with your parents, making everyone around you miserable" I said grinning.

Chloe, surprisingly looked hurt, as did her friends. I smiled proudly at them.

"Well... You and your friends are freaks, a bunch of fat, ugly freaks" she said harshly.

I could feel my fits tighten and my blood begin to boil. I had the urge to just use my powers and freeze her. Yes. And then her friends, I'd laugh to see their faces.

But even though, that would be the best thing I would have ever done, I chose not to do it. "One day Chloe, you'll look back on this and you'll realize the damage you have done" I said bravely, "and no one would forgive you."

Her friends and Chloe just laughed at me, then Chloe walked up to me, I had to look up at her because she was wearing high heels, even though it's against the school. "I'll look back on this and say this is something that should be remembered, The day everyone in the whole world saw you the way I do" she hissed, "A freak."

I glared at her ferociously, I could feel the anger, the rage to just tackle her and began punching her till she begged me to stop, I would grim happily and then start kicking her, she would never mess with me again. Then kids would fear me. Beware, Sonya is coming for you!

I mentally chuckled at the idea of it. But I had a better Idea in mind. Without thinking, I made a cold gust of wind make all of the canteen doors open. Everyone looked around, dazed and confused except me, I was still staring at Chloe.

I made the wind spin rapidly around me and Chloe, she looked afraid. Be afraid Chloe, be very afraid I thought happily.

"What is happening? she cried, I made the wind spin faster and faster, eventually making her scream. Alright Sonya, I thought, Make it stop. I blinked a few times, finally calming down, causing the wind around us to stop.

Chloe looked terrified, I did nothing but smile. Then, without saying anything, I walked over and grabbed the girl who was getting picked on hand and pulled her away, still smiling about what had just happened.

Author's Note: Thanks you guys for reading Chapter 10 of Cold Hearted, Please feel free to comment and vote. Again, Tnaks for reading.