Chapter 2

Enjoy~

____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Ayla, how's your blog?" I ask.

"Good! I need to get new photos of Ladybug" Ayla smiles looking at her camera roll. I chuckle. We walk along the busy street and stop at the end of the street, waiting for the walking sign to light up.

"Do you want to go ea-" Ayla gets cut off by screaming. The crowd gets panicky and I look around.

"What's happening?" I ask. Ayla looks around too but the crowd is making it too hard. People running in all direction, I can't tell what they're running away from. Ayla grabs my wrist to not get carried away by the running crowd.

I stumble back as people push past me. What is it?!

"(Y/n)!" Suddenly I'm hit with something, like a zap. I blink and shake my head as I try to focus my vision but everything spins. "Hey! Hey! Don't sleep!"

Everything goes black.

~

I hear shuffling and my eyes slowly open and focus. Ayla? Ayla paces around the room until her eyes land on me.

"Adrien! You gotta come quick and bring Marinette!" Ayla shouts over the phone.

"I'm going!" I hear. Ayla hangs up and look at me with a nervous smile. My eyes feel heavy and I fall asleep again.

~

"Where's Ayla?" I hear. I open my eyes and see Adrien walking in and looking around.

"She had to leave! But she said (Y/n) is here!" I hear who I assume is Marinette. His emerald eyes land on me and they go wide.

"(Y/n)...?" Adrien says looking at me weirdly. "Is that you?"

Why is he looking at me like that? I stare at him in utter confusion.

"Oh my god!" Marinette says in shock. "Adrien what happened?!"

"I-I don't know! I came in and found her like this!" Adrien says in a panicky tone.

"Oh no is someone akumatized?" Marinette asks.

"Maybe let's go find out, hate to say it but she can't stay like this for long" He says and their off. What the hell?! Why are they saying that? I look down and my eyes widen in shock. WHAT THE HELL?!

I'M A CAT. (H/c) fur. (If you have dyed hair you have the choice of having that color or your natural color) This is weird. I stand on my paws. Oh my god, this is so weird!

I look around, not knowing what to do. This is pretty cool though. I run out the door and onto the street. Ah where do I go? Nathanael's house!

~

I approach his house and look at any entry I can find. Oh no. I look around and suddenly I'm picked up. What's happening?!

"Aw" I turn to see Elliot smiling. "You're a stray, aren't you?"

I try to speak but only a 'meow' sounds.

"You're adorable" He chuckles. He holds me in his arms and continues to walk. I look back at Nathanael's house and see him peeking out the window. I let out meows to catch his attention. Come on Nathanael!

His eyes catch mine and I meow again. He stares at me until Elliot turns the corner.

"Are you hungry? Is that why you keep meowing?" He asks. Well might as well hang out with him. I look at him and pur. I didn't know Elliot loved cats. "You're so adorable."