Chapter 9

Enjoy~ btw this might not completely follow the story line of the episode cause I'm basing this off of memory so ya

______________________________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

After watching my father treat that book so importantly, I wanted to see what it was. I shouldn't have done it. I feel like he's going to find out but I'll make sure to put it back before he finds out.

Why does he have this? Where did he get this? Whay do these symbols mean?

"This is my mira-" suddenly I hear a book cart crash into one of the shelves making me jump. "Chloe."

She comes out and I shut the book quickly.

"What are you doing?" She walks to me and I stand up.

"I'm just reading, were you looking for me?" I ask. Chloe nods and I put the book in my bag.

"Adrien! Let's go eat!" She whines and throws herself at me. I agree and let her pull me out the library. "I know this great place! Don't worry we can get whatever we want!"

She looks over my shoulder and suddenly a bang is heard.

"What is that?"

"Nothing! Let's go Adrien! The car is waiting" She drags me down the stairs and I try to catch up.

~Marinette's P.O.V~

We walk out of the shelves and Tikki squirms in my pocket.

"Marinette get it!" Tikki yells. "That book!"

"Why?" Suddenly, Tikki flies out and takes the book out of the trash.

"Marinette, this is a very important book" She says. "It cannot be handled so lightly and carelessly."

Me and (Y/n) flip through the pages.

"What language is this?" She asks. "Or are these hieroglyphics?"

"I don't know" I sigh. We land on the page of me and Chat's miraculous. Oh my.

"Your outfits look cool here" (Y/n) says. I agree and we turn to the other pages. There are other heroes. "Marinette, you should take this book and find someone who can keep it safe."

"But it's Adrien's" I say. "Isn't it stealing?"

"This book is very valuable Marinette!" Tikki exclaims. "Adrien couldn't have owned it."

"Don't worry I'll give it back and say we found it somewhere" She says. I nod and put the book in my bag. We quickly leave the library and head to my house.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

That book was very weird. Why did Adrien have it?

"Do you think it belongs to him?" I ask. "Where did he get it?"

"I don't know" Marinette says. "Ugh I wish we could read this! Maybe we would get a hint of answers."

"I know someone!" Tikki says. "He knows what this book is."

"He? Who?" Marinette asks.

"Master Wang Fu!" She says. "But he might be resting now or off to take walks, we'll go tomorrow!"

I look at the book. If it's not Adrien's, will he get in trouble for not having it?

~next day~

My alarm is ringing but it doesn't sound like my alarm? It's my ringtone.

"Shit" I search for my phone and answer it. "Hello?"

"(Y/n)! Come to school now! It's Adrien!" Marinette yells over the phone. I've never gotten so ready in such little time. I fly out the door and almost get hit my traffic. "I'm in the bathroom!"