Chapter 10

Enjoy~

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"(Y/n)... I'm gonna side with what Chat said" Marinette says. "You should stay home today in case anything happens."

I look at her with a frown. I look away to a mother pushing her baby on a stroller.

"Alright" I say. Marinette frowns and looks around.

"Hey! I'll treat you to some pastries! When the day is almost done, you can come over and we can bake or something!" She says. I know she's trying to make me feel better.

"Okay" I say. "Just call me when you can."

We wave goodbye and I walk home. I see Nathaniel walking home too so I run to catch up with him.

"Hey tomato" I say. Nathaniel turns around, startled but he smiles and waves. "You going home?"

"Uh yeah" He says. "Aren't you?"

"Well I was kind of hoping-"

"I'm sorry but I'm busy today" Nathaniel cuts in. "I'm meeting with Elliot."

I blink and clear my throat before saying, "Oh yeah? That's okay."

He gives me a small smile before walking faster but I just stop and watch him go. I sigh and start walking home.

What a peachy fucking day. I walk past a park and hear a baby crying from afar.

Me too.

-

Mom is out so I just stay in bed and on my phone. All I've been doing is sharing memes and listening to music.

I decide to text Nathanael.

Me: Hey we haven't really hung out in a while. When are you free?

I go back to social media and just continue sharing random things. He's been hanging out with Elliot a lot but I want to know if there's anything else going on and thinks he can't tell me.

Suddenly I hear a baby crying except it's super loud. I feel rumbling and I get up from my bed to the window.

A baby is walking across the... city? A huge baby. A huge fucking baby. It looks like he's chasing someone.

It isn't really my business I guess. My cats run in my room and onto my bed in fear.

"Don't worry lovelies" I say, petting both of them. I shouldn't be mad about Marinette telling me to stay home but still!

The cries and rumbling slowly go away and I just check my phone to see if Nathanael responded.

Nope.

At least he didn't leave me on read. I sigh and throw my phone back on the bed. A Vaccines song plays and I just sway my head to the beat. Maybe I should try taking a nap too.

"A nap sounds good, doesn't it?" I lay down next to my cats who lay down as well and snuggle close. I turn off my music and close my eyes.

-

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. My hands feel around until I find it. I answer.

"Hello?" My voice sounds harsh.

"Hey Y/n" It's Marinette. I clear my throat. "I was wondering if you were still up for baking?"

I look outside my window to see the sun almost going down.

"Yeah I am" I say, sitting up. "I'll be over in ten minutes."

"Alright! My mom will open the door" She says. We say goodbye and hang up. I notice the cats have run off so I get up and change into something more comfortable. Small joggers and a sweater.

I walk out of my room to see mom on the couch watching TV.

"Marinette invited me over to bake" I say. "I'll be back a little late."

"If you end up sleeping over, I'll drop off some clothes in the morning," She says. "But your room better be cleaned."

I nod and turn to clean it but she stops me again.

"Bring me back some okay?" She says. "Their pastries are amazing and I want to try something you made."

"I will" I chuckle and go into my room. I pick up dirty clothes off the floor and straighten out my bed. Throwing out empty water bottles and other trash.

I grab my phone and say goodbye to mom. I open the door and the Mika runs out. He became an outdoor cat now but Yui doesn't really like the outside.

I think I'm starting to dislike the outside.

_________________________________

It's been a while and it seems like the story is kinda dying down so does anybody want to suggest something to S P I C E the story up? I would come up with an idea but I like taking suggestions.

Sorry I have been sooo inactive on this story. I'm trying to keep my grades up and study for the SAT. I've also been more active on my yandere story if uh y'all wanna go check that out & maybe comment and vote pls😔👉👈

Anyway enjoy the holidays and the new year!!

btw I'm so sorry this chapter is short :(