Chapter 3

Enjoy~

_____________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"You're so adorable" Adrien coos as he lifts me up. This is embarrassing and very wrong. Ugh I just want to yell at him! But everytime I do, he just laughs it off. I didn't want to scratch or bite him but he's really testing me.

"Adrien! Why didn't you fight and turn (Y/n) back?!" Plagg yells floating around. I watch him fly around and, without hesitating, I try and catch him. So close! Plagg gasps and flies higher. I get ready to jump but before I can, Adrien scoops me up.

"You're so adorable!" Adrien says, kissing my head and playing with my paws. My claws come out and I bite his thumb. "Son of a-"

I jump out of his grasp and run to the window. Cats can land on their feet right?

"(Y/n)!" I jump and close my eyes. Cats land on their feet. Cats land on their feet. Cats land on their feet. Cats land on their feet. Cats land on their feet. Cats land on their feet.

I feel the ground under my paws and I let out a nose exhale of relief. I look around and see a lot of cats. Ugh why won't Adrien just fight?!

I can't really come home like this and Nathanael might be busy right now. Guess I only have one person left.

~

I press my paws against the door but it doesn't budge. Ah why?! I meow louder and louder. (A/n irl how my cats are 25/8, they're currently doing that while I'm writing okay I'm gonna stop)

"Aw look at you" I look up to see Marinette's mom. Sabine! She cradles me in her arms. "Sweetie, look another cat."

She walks in her bakery and Marinette's dad comes up to his wife and laughs.

"They're just everywhere today aren't they, honey?" He says, giving his wife a kiss on the cheek. They're so cute together.

"Marinette is upstairs with the other cats" She says, "I'll go bring it up to her."

They give each other another kiss and Sabine walks upstairs.

"Marinette! Here's another cat!" They're really thoughtful for taking care of cats but wouldn't it make it busier for them? This is all Adrien's fault!

"Another one? Okay bring it up" I hear her call out. Sabine opens the attic door(?) and pushes me in softly. I back away on the shock of how many cats are here. It's paradise.

"Ah hello there" She says with a small smile as she carries two cats off her drawer. Marinette comes over and picks me up. I'm getting used to this. "You're a cutie."

I start meowing loud. Marinette please understand me!

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?" She coos. She has food? Wait that's not the point! "Wait a minute..."

Marinette holds me up properly and squints her eyes at me.

"(Y/N)?!" She almost drops me but she holds me close. "I thought you were with Chat Noir!"

I meow again.

"I swear, he gets me so mad" Marinette says. "But at least I got to take care of cats."

I just look at her and she gives me a smile.

"You guys can't stay like this long though" She sighs, sitting on her cat infested bed. "I'll scout the akuma and fight it alone, I guess?"

Aish, why is Adrien acting like this?!

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

I hope (Y/n) changes back soon.