Chapter 7

Enjoy~

__________________________________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

"Adrien there's no villain" Plagg says.

"I know but I just want to be around the city for a bit" I say. "Are you done eating the cheese?"

"Agh yes" Plagg clears his throat. I transform quickly and jump out the window.

~

"So like if you're a cat and that's basically a cat costume, does that make you a furry?" (Y/n) asks.

I stare at her.

"What?" I ask. She repeats what she asked and I stare at her features. The way her smile curves into her cheeks. Her hand gestures to exaggerate her question to make it more funnier.

And it worked.

Her eyes widen a bit too. They widen out of curiosity. Oh God I love her. She stares at me with an open smile waiting for my answer.

Even after our argument, I haven't lost any feelings for her. Not now. Not ever.

"Chat?"

"If I say yes, will that make you feel happy?"

"Yes" Quick response. I sigh and say 'yes' which makes her laugh. I can't help but smile myself. (Y/n) tries to recover from laughing but it fails.

I watch her try to regain her composure but it fails.

"I haven't really seen Nathanael" I say. To be honest, I was out to clear my mind when I saw (Y/n) taking pictures of certain views and well it's hard to avoid her.

Her laughter dies out and she pulls herself together.

"He's busy with family stuff" She says. Family stuff? I don't ask any further. It's not my business and it could be a touchy subject.

I nod and look out at the view.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

After a few more minutes, Chat pops a question.

"Does that mean Ladybug is a furry too?" He asks.

"I would say no" I say. "A ladybug is an insect so that's different."

"That's not fair" He says. I go on my phone and change his nickname to 'Furry boy❤👅❤' and show him.

He whines and laughs.

"I didn't know you were into that" He says. I laugh as well and shake my head.

"You'd be surprised what I'm really into" I smile. He looks at me and clears his throat.

Things are slowly getting better.

~Few weeks later & Nathanael's P.O.V~

Mom seemed to really enjoy that date with Antonio because after that, the house seemed for lively.

But with Dad, it's a different story.

Today they went to go announce it or whatever the process is for divorce. I'd rather not know.

"I was walking down the street when out the corner of my eye

I saw a pretty little thing approaching me."

I tap my pencil along to the rhythm and I stare at my unfinished homework. I can't concentrate.

"She said, "I never seen a man, who looks so all alone