Chapter 4

Enjoy~

______________________________________

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

It's Thursday.

"Nathanael, are you ready?" Mom calls out. I grab my phone and stuff more things in my bag. I jog out and meet my mom in her car. "You'll love it, I promise."

I nod and wave to dad as she pulls out to the street. Hopefully.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

Ever since I transferred, my time has been consumed by adventures with the two heroes.

"Chat! The bow!"

But lately they've been making sure I'm no where near the fights. I watch Ladybug tear up the purple bow and the butterfly comes out. It's boring to sit back and watch.

I know the dangers of it but it's boring to watch. I watch as Ladybug and Chat Noir comfort the victim.

"(Y/n), I thought I told you to go home" Chat says.

"I know but it's boring there and here it's more fun" I say. He looks at me, disappointed.

"Next time, do as I say" Chat sighs.

"Feisty, I like it" I smile but he doesn't return it which makes me drop mine. "Come on Chat, I want to be here and help."

"After you being akumatized and even being turned into an animal, I don't want you in any danger" Chat explains but I just huff and cross my arms. So what if I'm acting like a child?

"That's not fair" I sigh. "I can take care of myself."

"Apparently you can't since just a few days ago you were a cat" He says.

"And who didn't do their job?" I retort. Chat Noir gives me a soft glare.

"I'm not letting you near our fights anymore and if you keep sneaking in we're going to have real problems."

"Why are you making this a bigger deal than it is?" His ring beeps.

"I gotta go" He turns back and starts running. Oh hell no. I glare at his running figure. What does he mean real problems?

"UGH YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!" I yell. A few people turn which makes my face turn red. I want to yell at them and ask what the fuck are they looking at but my shyness stops me. "I gotta call Nathanael."

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

"You're going to love it, Nathanael" Mom says. "And no going on your phone okay?"

I nod and smile at her. I sit near her desk and look a the huge room with other adults entering.

"Hello Mrs. Kurtzberg" A guy comes in with a smile.

"You make me sound like an elementary school teacher" She laughs. "Antonio, I like you to meet my son, Nathanael."

He turns around and the first thing I notice is his hazel eyes.

"Nathanael? I heard you're quite the artist" He says, giving me a half smile. I nod shyly.

"Uh yeah" I reply.

"Antonio here is planning to be a professor like me" Mom says.

"Please, I can never be as good as you" I cringe a bit. Mom chuckles as her cheeks turn bright pink.

Adults pour in and take their seats. Antonio takes a seat next to me and the lesson begins. I grab my sketchbook and just doodle.

~