Chapter 6

Enjoy~

________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Mika!" I walk around my block first and look around. "Mika!"

After almost an hour of walking around I lean on a pole. Ugh where could he be? He still hasn't come home in two days.

I bang my head on the pole. BAD IDEA.

"Fuck.." I hold my head and groan. I turn to glare at the pole but see a flier.

FOUND CAT

Found cat and if you are the owner please call at *** *** ****

The bottom image was a cat but not mine. I need my best friend.

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

I haven't talked to my parents since yesterday. I'm too upset. Today is when mom goes on that damn date.

"Nathanael you can't keep ignoring them" Elliot says.

"Watch me" I drag my pencil carelessly along the paper.

"You need to accept this" He says. I block him out and keep drawing. "Are you listening to me?"

He takes my pencil and I look at him.

"They're unhappy too, Nathanael" Elliot says. "They're just as upset and conflicted as you are and you're being really selfish with everyone."

I stare at him and snatch back my pencil.

"Get out" I demand. Elliot just stares at me and repeat it again but louder. "GET OUT."

He dials a number and walks out. I close the door and stare at the ground.

Fuck.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Elliot? What's up?"

"Ah (Y/n)" He says. "I've been meaning to reply to your text and I think you should go over to Nathanael's house right now."

"Why? What happened?"

"Just come, I'm right outside" He says. I change my direction and start speed walking to his house.

~

"Elliot!" I see the brown haired boy and he turns. "What happened?"

"Talk to him, he needs someone to talk to right now" He says. "He needs his best friend."

He pats my head and leaves. I don't get it. I'm scared that he'll yell at me. I go in since Elliot left the door slightly open.

"Hello?" No one answers. I guess his parents are working. I walk to his room and open the door to see Nathanael's back.

"I thought I told you to get ou-" He turns and stops when he realizes it's me. "(Y/n) what're you doing here?"

"I...what's wrong?" I sit down on his bed.

"What do you mean?" He closes his sketchbook and turns toward me.

"You've been pretty upset lately" I say. "So what has you so mad?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I can't let him shut me out.

"Nathanael, talk to me" I say. "I'm your best friend!"

He doesn't say anything. Change the subject.

"Do you want to help me find Mika?" I ask.

"Calm down, cats always come back home sooner or later" He says. He stays quiet for a bit. "He'll probably come back for food or just because he misses you."