Prologue:

One night in a NYC police station, stood each Lyon standing in a police line up in front of a height identification chart with spots of dirt on their clothes & faces.

" No. 4, step forward. Please." said a female policewoman voice over the intercom. Then, Jamal stepped forward with a look of sincerity on his face. All the other Lyons focus their faces on Jamal who was looking at the two way police glass. " No. 4, return to the line." said the intercom. Jamal return to the line.

5 Years Earlier.....

We all known of the famous Lyon family from Empire, right? Well, this story is a little something like it. But, this is about what happens to the Lyons & Empire 5 years later. Let's catch you up to speed with the Lyon over these 5 years.

Lucious: Still running Empire but rebranded to EmpireXStream

Cookie: Moved to Miami, Started her own fashion company, & married Angelo ( her boyfriend from Season 3)

Hakeem: Moved To LA. Own his own record label. Married Tiana, who is pregnant. Hakeem got full custody of Bella. ( His daughter by Anika)

Jamal: Moved to Bel Air, Still continuing his singing career. Still looking for love.

Andre: Moved to San Fransisco, Owns his own law firm, engaged to Nessa. & expected a baby boy very soon.

But, the Lyons new lives are put on hold, when each Lyon received a email from Lucious which is request by a court to let the Lyons decide whether or not Leah Walker ( Lucious' mom) should be release from a mental hospital.

This time the Lyons don't get a happy ending while I'm around. See you soon.

😈 L.L 😈