Chapter 31: Couture & Cuffs........

-A few weeks past, since the struggle with L.L frame Lucious......

-But just to catch you up, Cookie did eventually wake up & is proud to be pregnant.

-Lucious has still been in a legal battle to be proven innocent. Thanks, L.L.

-Jamal & Adrian's love life is all over the tabloids.

-Hakeem still hasn't heard from Tiana.

-Aidan is still doing more research to uncover L.L's identity & help Lucious get out of prison.

-Andre goes to see a psychiatrist, to talk about the past few months of L.L's torture.

-Now that you're all caught up, let's get into the story.

____________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday morning at the Lyons' estate.......

Jamal & Aidan decide to stay to stay with Cookie, until their father was released. While, Andre & Hakeem head down everything at the loft.

Cookie walked down the stairs. Wearing her black pumps with her pregnant stomach & swollen feet. Jamal saw his mom walking down the stairs. " Ma, I told you. You need rest, no stress. &, why are you wearing heels when you pregnant." said Jamal. " First of all, I have too much to do & planning for my fashion in a couple of days, & second of all, I'm only in my first trimester. I still have to be looking cute out here" said Cookie. Jamal laughed. " Don't laugh at me. It's true." said Cookie, giggling. Cookie & Jamal spotted Aidan sitting on the couch typing on his laptop. " Hey. What are you doing?" said Jamal, sitting next to his twin. " Trying to find any real evidence to prove L.L framed dad for some of those murders." said Aidan. Then, L.L texted all the Lyons this.......

Aidan, Aidan, Aidan. Don't you know that as long as this game continues. I get to pull the strings. But, the strings that also hold my puppets....I cut them, too. Be wise. -L.L

Aidan threw down his phone on the couch. " Aidan, don't let him get to you." said Jamal. " I actually don't give a fuck, cause we're gonna get this son of a bitch." said Aidan. Aidan continued to research more. " Alright, bro. I'll let you be to yourself. Ma, can we talk in the kitchen?" said Jamal. Cookie knodded. Then, she & Jamal walked in the kitchen.

In the kitchen......

" So, what's up?" said Cookie. " I wanted to know how you were doing." said Jamal. " I'm good. It's hard because I'm pregnant & L.L put Lucious in prison for something he didn't do. But, I'm surviving." said Cookie. Jamal knodded. " Did the doctors tell you what you're gonna be having?" said Jamal. " A girl. Finally." said Cookie, laughing. Jamal laughed. " Well, you know I'm here for you. Through hell & high water." said Jamal. " I love you." said Cookie. " I love you, too." said Jamal.

Jamal hugged his mom. Then, they walked back into the living room with smiles on their faces.

________________________________________________________________________________

All the way across town at NY State Maximum Prison....

Lucious sat in his prison cell, he kept a photo of him & his family. " I miss you so much...." said Lucious, as he started to cry. One of Lucious' greatest weaknesses was his family. As Lucious dried his tear, a cop approached the jail cell. " How could an award winning phenom music producer get arrested." said the cop. " Like I said before, I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!" said Lucious. " If you didn't do it, you need proof." said the cop. " Here is a package for Lucious Lyon." said another cop, he slid it through a open hole. Lucious grabbed it & looked at it like he was pissed.