Chapter 13: Being A Prisoner To A Game

The next day, at Lucious'....

Everyone was gathered around the game board, "Isn't there anyway to the destroy the game board?" said Hakeem. " No. L.L knows when we're about to destroy it. If it gets destroyed then, it's game over for all of us." said Cookie. They all stared at the game board then back at each other. " So, we have to play the game." said Lucious. " Or, we lose." said Jamal." He knows we play the game but what if we remove one of the pieces." said Andre. Andre look at his game piece & tried to pull it off the board. Then, the phone on the game board made the sound of a siren. " What the hell is that?" said Lucious, as he covered his ears. " The phone!" said Jamal, covering his ears. Then, phone's siren sound stopped. Then, Lucious' living room TV turned & flashed a message from L.L.

-My Game

-My Rules

-No Way Out

-Remove your piece, & it's over for all. -😈L.L😈

" How the hell are we supposed to win this stupid game?" said Jamal. " Games are supposed to be fun, this is torture." said Hakeem, as he piece up his piece then threw it back on the board. Cookie took the game board. "Where are you going with that, Cookie?" said Lucious. "To the hallway closet, we gotta hide this."said Cookie, carrying the game board upstairs.

"Wait." said Hakeem. " Has anyone ever thought that, the game board's phone's camera could be on?" said Hakeem. "Then, how would L.L know if we completed one of a game board tasks." said Jamal. " Our phones could be tapped." said Hakeem.

Hakeem looked at his phone & download a app that detects hackers. "Hey. I found something." said Hakeem. Then, all the Lyons got a text from L.L.

Some games are meant to be played. Stop playing the game, & you'll regret it. -😈L.L😈

When Cookie was about to go upstairs, the phone on the game board started to glitch. Then, popped up the message "All players go to a secret location." Then, all the game pieces moved to a spot where it said "secret location". Jamal looked at his phone, then the game board, then back to his family. "Guys, we gotta go to this secret location, maybe it can lead us one step closer to finding out who L.L is." said Jamal.

A few hours later...

The Lyons stood outside Lucious', until they got a text from L.L.

There will be a black SUV to pick you up a Lucious'. -😈L.L😈

Then, a black SUV pulled up in front of Lucious' house. Then, all the Lyons got into the SUV. Once, they were inside they were told by the driver "I already know where to take you." Then,they pulled off, "Nighty Night." said the driver, as he pressed a red button & rolled up the window. The button detinated a sleeping gas bomb stored in the back seat. In an instant, all the Lyons fell asleep in the back seat.

About 2 hours later,

Jamal woke up in what seem to be his bedroom. "Wait, I don't remember coming home yesterday." said Jamal, as he got up from his bed, then he noticed his bedroom door was locked. "Hello!? Can anyone hear me!?" said Jamal. Next to wake up was Hakeem, he noticed he also awoke in his room, with no memory of going home or to bed. He got up for his bed & pulled his door knob open, then he saw a brick wall when he opened the door. "What the hell?" said Hakeem.