Chapter 11: In Loving Memory Of....

The next morning at Lucious',

Cookie awoke in his bed next to him. " I slept with the devil." thought Cookie, as she grabbed the cover & moved over from Lucious. Lucious woke up. " Good morning, Cookie." said Lucious. " Good morning....?" said Cookie confused. " Want some breakfast?" said Lucious, as he hoped out of bed in his boxer. "Thank you." said Cookie. Lucious smiled & went downstairs. " Some of your old outfits are in my closet." said Lucious. Cookie walked over to the closet, opened it to see her old outfits of fur & dresses & heel.

Cookie threw on a short black fur coat, a black & red dress, & black & red Louboutins. " Lucious, I'll be downstairs in a sec." said Cookie. " Alright." said Lucious. Lucious, made Juanita had the week off courtesy of Lucious. As soon as Cookie was done getting dressed Lucious stood behind her with a tray, with a cup of coffee & a plate of bacon, eggs, & sausage. " Damn, Lucious. You scared the hell out of me." said Cookie. " Sorry, I just wanted to bring you up breakfast that's all." said Lucious. " What is going on with you, Lucious?" said Cookie. What do you mean?" said Lucious. " You're being nice." said Lucious. " I just really miss you, that all. Plus, the stuff that's been going on with my mama." said Lucious. Lucious placed the tray on a dresser in his room & walked back to his bed & started to cry. Cookie followed. " Lucious, look at." said Cookie. Lucious looked at Cookie with tears falling from his eyes. " You are Lucious Lyon. & Lucious Lyon is a fighter with a heart of a lyon." said Cookie, as she wiped the tears from Lucious' face. " Thanks,Cookie." said Lucious. Just then, Cookie got a FaceTime request from Angelo.

(FaceTime)

Cookie: Hey, honey.

Angelo: Hey.

Cookie: What's up?

Angelo: I just wanted to tell you, I coming up to NYC this weekend. Where are you?

Cookie: That's great & I'm at home.

Angelo: Okay. Well, I love you

Cookie "Love" you, too.

(End)

"Damn it." said Cookie, who threw her on Lucious' bed. " So, your little mama's boy husband is coming down to see you." said Lucious, getting up from the bed. " Oh, shut up, you damn Sour Patch kid.With yo old ass." said Cookie. Lucious & Cookie both broke out into laughter. Then, Cookie phone rung with a text from L.L.

Somebody's turn is up. Visit the game board to find out what player's fate is next. -😈L.L😈

Cookie show Lucious, the text then he threw on clothes & drove to Jamal & Hakeem's​ loft.

Jamal & Hakeem's loft, both Jamal & Hakeem were awoken by the phone on the game board make a sound of a police siren.

"What the hell is that?" said Jamal. " The game board." said Hakeem. When they look at the game board it flashed the words "Game Time". Cookie & Lucious walked into the loft. " How y'all get in here?" said Hakeem. "I gave them a key, Keem." said Jamal. "Why the hell the game board going off?" said Cookie. " We don't know." said Jamal.

Then, the pictures of the Lyons popped up. "Choose a player" Said the game board phone. Then, Cookie's​ phone rung.

Mama Lyon, it's you turn.Let's play a game called, Give Love A Shot.
-😈L.L😈

Cookie tapped her photo. " Choose a lover, & the other dies." said the phone.
Cookie looked at Lucious. Then, she tapped on Lucious picture. " You have chosen Lucious, so now Angelo will die." said the game board phone. Cookie texted Angelo.