Chapter 14:A Leverage To The Game.

The following day, Lucious was in his office at EmpireXStream, doing some paper to do " Inferno Reloaded". Then, in came Jamal & Hakeem. "Dad, this game is get out of control." said Jamal, who pulled out his phone to show Lucious a video.

(The video)

Someone held a phone camera up to the game board, pressed a botton. Then, the board game turn on & the phone was self deciding what player was next.

Then a message from L.L popped up....

Play the game or my inferno will burn you & your​ family to ashes. -😈L.L😈

Lucious grabbed his phone & texted L.L.

Lucious: We not playing your stupid game anymore.

L.L: The game is not over until there's a winner.

Lucious: What is the prize?

L.L: Finding out who I am & find out what happened to your mom.

Lucious looked at his phone & threw it on his desk. " What happened, dad?" asked Hakeem. " We're not getting out of the game. But, we are gonna find out who L.L is tonight." said Lucious.

Lucious: Meet us in my office tonight, we will play your game.

"& the trap is set." said Jamal, with a mischievous look.

Later on that night.....

At EmpireXStream....

Jamal hid behind Lucious' desk chair , & Lucious hid behind his couch with a gun & Hakeem hid beside a bookcase, Cookie hid under Lucious desk with a gun. Then, the door opened to disguised L.L. But, L.L wasn't a fool but yet he was. L.L didn't come unarmed, he came with a knife in his hand. As soon as, L.L stepped to the middle of the room. Jamal came from behind the chair which startled L.L. " I know what you want, & what you came for." said Jamal, not knowing one of the two true statements. "You want us to play the game, & here's a piece offering, Lucious' most prized possession." said Jamal. But little did L.L know the box what empty. L.L walked up to Jamal & pushed him onto the floor. Jamal tripped L.L with his leg, which cause L.L to fall to the floor. "NOW!!!" said Jamal. Both Cookie, Lucious, & Hakeem came out of their hiding spots with guns. " Didn't think we would have a plan, huh. You scared, little bitch." said Cookie, as they all even Jamal, pointed their guns to L.L. Lucious pressed a botton with made his office doors & windows auto lock. " No where to run now, bitch." said Hakeem. L.L didn't know what to do, he was trapped. " Take your mask off, now!" said Jamal. " You've putting us through so much so much bullshit for the pass couple of days." said Cookie. Then a helicopter pulled up next to the window. Then, L.L grabbed a music award from Lucious bookshelf & broke the window & threw the award on the floor. he jumped on the helicopter & left.

"Come on, y'all. He's getting away." said Cookie. They all ran downstairs & got in an SUV & chased after L.L's helicopter. They chased the helicopter for about 10 miles.

In L.L's Lair.....

When the Lyons got there they lost L.L , but when they entered one of the room. What they saw took them by surprise. L.L had a room full of off guard pictures of the Lyons. " Hey, that was from my last concert." said Jamal." Is that a picture of me & Bella?" said Hakeem. " Lucious, it's me & you." said Cookie. Then, the Lyons noticed L L had more pictures, but what pictures surprise them the most was photos of them sleeping. " Let's get the hell out of here." said Jamal.

The next morning at Jamal & Hakeem's loft....

They walked out their rooms & noticed that Aidan was still asleep in his room. Jamal opened the door & saw his twin brother soundless asleep. Jamal didn't want to wake his twin brother up so he walked out the room & closed the door. Then L.L texted Jamal.