Chapter 33: Midnight A Game of Do or Die....

The clock struck midnight at the Lyons estate.....

All the Lyons gathered around in the living room. Staring at the phones which the put on the coffee table and the box they were giving to by Black Widow. Anything could happen is all that when through the Lyons heads.

"It is not helping, that were here just staring at this box and our phones. Just waiting to play victim." said Cookie. "I agree. That victim bullshit is something the Lyons will never stand for." said Lucious. Then, they got a text from L.L.

I knew you would try to destroy my tarot cards. Open the box to see whose fate is in there. Payback is a bitch. -L.L

"Damn it." said Lucious. Jamal opened the box slowly. It was a mini wooden casket with a flower ring arrangement standing next to it. With a banner draped across which read "In loving memory of."

Then, Aidan was the one who opened the mini casket. It had a mini figurette but the face was melted to were it was unrecognizable. Then, the Lyons got a another text from L.L.

To my family....

I will keep putting you through hell, until we meet face to face.

-😈L.L😈

"I am really over this shit." said Lucious. " Well, why don't we all just go home and get a good nights rest. To think all of this over in the morning." said Jamal.

Everyone went home that night....

_______________________________________

The next day...

All the Lyons went to EmpireXStream. "So, who do you think that was as that mini figurette?" said Cookie. " It can't be you, Cookie. Cause the figurine was a guys. So it's one of us." said Lucious.

"Has anyone heard from Dre since last night?" said Jamal. " No. But I will text him." said Aidan.

Dre (Texting):

Hey, Dre. Where are you?
Sent at 10:15am

Sup, bro. Had a meeting to go to.
Sent at 10:18am

Okay. Good luck. Fill you in later.
Sent at 10:20am

K. Peace.
Sent at 10:22am

_______________________________________

"Dre said he had a meeting to go to." said Aidan. " Okay, at least he's safe." said Cookie. Lucious knodded.

On the other side of town...

L.L was in his lair looking at a video footage on loop.

The video.....

"Who knew it was you." said Leah. "I did. But to everyone else it will remain a mystery." said a mysterious voice. " I only know you by your face and you told my your "name". " said Leah. " What you don't believe that, is my real name?" said the mysterious voice. " Dominic Andrews, can not be your name with a face like that." said Leah. "Oh, you are just fully of mystery. Are'nt you, Leah." said the mysterious voice. " As a you, "Dominic"." said Leah. " We have to go now there probably look for us." said the mysterious voice. " Okay." said Leah, as she grabbed Dominic's hand.

End of video.....

L.L continued to watch the video on loop. Then, suddenly he stopped the video on Leah's face and stroked the screen. " You miss her that bad don't you." said Black Widow. " I thought you had something to do...but yes." said L.L. " I never even got to tell her my real name." said L.L. " If you miss her then, why are you terrorize her family." said Black Widow. " I want to know who KILLED her." said L.L, as he slam his fist down on his desk.