Chapter 5: Party of Secrets, Table for Lies

The same night at the B&W party.....

Lucious & Cookie ran back into the house & met up with Jamal, Andre, & Hakeem. Then they all got a text from L.L:

It's showtime. Who should be exposed first?                         😈L.L😈

The Lyons ran to the center of the living room but all the power in the house went out & all the doors lock.  Lucious grab his tablet off his living room table.

(His tablet controlled the whole house)

He pressed buttons, but nothing worked. Then, the TV turned on. Then, a message from L.L popped up on the screen.

Who spoke to Leah the night she died? I'll show you.......            😈😈

(Video Starts)

A video of EmpireXStream's main lobby appeared.

Leah walks into EmpireXStream & her phone rings:

Leah: Hello?
Unknown: Meet me up stairs.
Leah: I have to meet with Anika,first.
Unknown: I'm in Lucious'office.
Leah: You got the court to get me out of that awful place. So, I have to thank you in person.
Unknown: I know just meet me upstairs.

Anika walks into the camera frame.

" What did you want me for, you old bitch?"  asked Anika.

"And, a good evening to you,too. Ms. Campbell or is it Mrs. Johnson?" said Leah.

" I don't have time for your damn games, you bitch." said Anika.

" I knew you cheated on my son while I was in the hospital, you trashy little bitchy hoe." said Leah.

" Lucious never knew." said Anika.

"He set up security cameras all over this place & his house. So, do play me, bitch." said Leah.

"I don't have time for you." said Anika.

"I don't have time for trash, I have time for class." said Leah, as she left Anika.

Anika was so pissed at Leah, she grabbed a box cutter that was sitting on Becky's desk. And walk the same direction as Leah.

(End on video)

Everyone at the B&W party looked at Anika & they had the look of shock across their faces. Lucious ran to Anika & started to choke her.

"Lucious, I....Can... Explain." said Anika, as she tried the gasp for air while in Lucious' chokehold. Lucious slowly let got of Anika's throat. "TALK!!!" said Lucious.

" Alright." said Anika.

(Anika's Flashback)

Anika's voiceover: What the camera did catch, is that someone was walking behind Leah as she was leaving to go meet her friend.

"Hey!!!" said Anika, as she grabbed the box cutter from Becky's desk.

The dark figure looked at Anika, & ran to a dark room.

Anika ran after.

When she opened the window it was a vacant office. With the window open & no one in the office.

(Flashback ended)

The TV screens turned back on to display a message.

Somebody ran their mouth, & their gonna have an accident like Leah.

                                       😈L.L😈

The party ended early.

The next morning at EmpireXStream.....

Hakeem was walking down the hallway to Lucious' office but when he got to the door, he heard the sound of a woman screaming down the hall. He ran toward the screaming but when he got to the end of the hall, he heard no screaming.

When he walked back to Lucious' office. He was surprised to Lucious who was sitting at his desk on his tablet while a technician was fixing the electricity of EmpireXStream connected to Lucious' tablet.

"What's up,son?"  said Lucious as Hakeem stood at the door with a blank expression on his face.  " Aye, did you here screamin' coming from down the hall?" asked Hakeem.  "Screamin'? Boy, you need yo big ass ears checked." said Lucious. " Man, I just came to ask for some time in the studio.' said Hakeem.  " Oh, for really." said Lucious. " I'm ready to show my fan Hakeem never put his crown up." said Hakeem. " How's Tiana & the baby?" asked Lucious. " She's good. The baby's good. We found out last month, we're having a boy." said Hakeem. 

Next chapter, you will find out the following:

Will Hakeem's rap career be revived?

Will Jamal run into anymore past lovers?

Will there be a Cookie & Lucious flashback?

What case is Andre working on?

To readers: Comment boy names? Best name will be mentioned in next chapter.

P.S: I have a few in mind, but I wanna know all of yours. 

Thank you for your love & support of my stories.                                                                 -Lolos_Stories