Chapter 15: The Game That Gets More Dangerous

&, now a message from L.L:

The Lyons thought they got a leverage, on me but my game is about to get even more dangerous & the stakes are higher than ever. -😈L.L😈

The same day, at Lucious'....

Cookie was in the kitchen making breakfast for Lucious. Then, Lucious walked into the kitchen. " Hey,Cook. I gotta run out to the truck, but I'll be back."said Lucious. Cookie noticed Lucious left his keys on the counter & ran out to the truck. " Lucious!!" yelled Cookie. As Cookie ran out the house & to Lucious, she handed him his keys. All of a sudden, the kitchen exploded.

Lucious held Cookie in his arms. " Are you okay?" said Lucious. Cookie knodded." At least, Juanita was still on vacation." said Cookie. " I'm just happy that your okay & no one was in there." said Lucious. Cookie smiled & they walked back to the house. Then, both Cookie & Lucious got a text from L.L:

You got leverage but, the game will get more dangerous. -😈L.L😈

Back to Jamal & Hakeem's loft....

Aidan was listening to Mask Off by Future with headphones on ,while Hakeem was writing more raps for his comeback album. Then, Jamal came out of his room, he was also writing music but it was for himself. He was unsure whether or not he too wanted to do a comeback album. Then, he went over to Aidan & tapped him on the shoulder. Aidan jumped from the surprise of Jamal' shoulder tap. " Jesus, ,Mal. You scared me." said Aidan. "Sorry." said Jamal, as he reassured Aidan with a warm smile. " So, what's up?" said Aidan. " Nothin' just been up to writing some music." said Jamal. Jamal handed his brother one of his earphone. " Tell me, what you thing about this beat?" said Jamal." Okay. But, Keem come here." said Aidan. Hakeem walked from the kitchen & jumped over the couch & sat down." What's up?" said Hakeem, as Jamal handed Hakeem the other earphone.

(Jamal played a soulful & r&b mixed beat.)

My mind is focus,

My heart loves all of us.

When you're down,

I'm there to pick you up from the ground.

My heart & my word , things that you heard.

i wish you heard, my love stay for you yet.

Hear my words & feel my love cause it's your safety net.

"What do you think?" said Jamal. "Who is it about?" said Hakeem. " Both of you." said Jamal. He hugged his both his brothers & was about to go back in his room." Jamal, we both think it was awesome." said Aidan, about him & Hakeem.

Jamal happily walked in his room. Then, Hakeem got a text from L.L:

Brother problems. Jamal's song could be about you or Aidan. He just won't say. -😈L.L😈

Hakeem ignored L.L's text, turned his phone & threw his phone on the couch. He walked into his room. " Hakeem, what's​ up?" said Aidan. "Nothin' I'll be back. Hold on." said Hakeem, as he grabbed his phone & left the loft in anger. Aidan went back into his room.

At Andre's loft.....

Andre was pissed at last night events so he FaceTime L.L

(FaceTime)

L.L: What do you want, Dre.

Andre: What I wanna is why the hell you left me there last night!?