Chapter 23: No Choose & No Frauds......

"I'm not going to choose." said
Andre. "You don't have to if you don't want to. That's your wife & child." said Cookie, with a smile. Andre remembered he never threw away the burner phone from L.L.

Then, he FaceTimed L.L. & surprisingly L.L answered, but with a computerized version of Andre's face wearing a black hoodie.

(FaceTime)

L.L: Have you chosen yet?

Andre: I choose neither. This is between you & me, not anyone else including my family.

L.L: Oh, Andre. I thought you were a lot smarter than that.

Andre: &, you don't look like a devious & conniving little bitch. But looks can be deceiving.

L.L: You know what me & karma have in common. We're both bitches.

Andre: You must be one because this conversation & used to be partnership is over.

Andre put the phone on the loft's living room table.

(They threw the fake body bag out.)

Then, Cookie handed Andre a hammer & Andre smashed the phone until the screen went black.

"Fuck you. You dumb ass bitch." said Andre, referring to L.L. " Looks like it's our turn to make a move on the chessboard." said Jamal. " What's our endgame?" said Hakeem. " Exposing L.L's identity for the scared little bitch he is & finding out who the hell killed my mama." said Lucious. " Lucious, relax before you let your mood swings get to before we think your pregnant." said Cookie. Lucious put his face in the palm of his hands & aggressively exhaled.

"Hey, guys. Me & Mal gotta head to EmpireXStream to pick out the tracks we're preforming on Dad's tour." said Hakeem. " How can you think about your music. When we have a maniac to deal with?" said Cookie. " I gotta finish my new album today, because I'm going to go see Tiana & the baby later. I'm going home." said Hakeem.

Hakeem stormed out the loft.

A few hours later at EmpireXStream.....

Hakeem was in the studio finishing up his comeback track. Then, he left out the building.

A few hours later, the Lyons' were rushing to EmpireXStream in one of the company SUV's.

"We all got the same text from Hakeem." said Aidan.

                             Hakeem:
_______________________________________

Guys, I need your help at EmpireXStream. Someone broke in.

The Lyons raced to EmpireXStream. When they got there. They stood in the lobby calling Hakeem's name. " Hakeem!!!!Hakeem!!!" yelled Cookie. But there was no answer. But all the monitors in the lobby turned on with a message from L.L:

Hakeem will be down to see you in a minute. Wait, at the elevator. -😈L.L😈

The Lyons walked slowly over to the elevator. When the elevator doors opened. It reveal a dead Hakeem who looked like his throat was slit open.   

"Oh my god!!!My baby-y-y." said Cookie, who fell to her knees & started crying. When, Lucious carried Hakeem out the elevator but when he stroked Hakeem's face. Hakeem's face felt like rubber. " Wait, this isn't our son." said Lucious. He laid the body on the ground & pulled the mask off. " Oh my god." said Jamal.