Chapter 12: Play The Game, To Save Yourself From A Lie.

The next day, at Hakeem & Jamal's loft......

Hakeem walked out of his room, to the front room & was FaceTiming Tiana.

(FaceTime)

Hakeem: Good morning, T.

Tiana: Good morning

Hakeem: How's our baby boy?

Tiana: He's good. He's been kicking a lot.

Hakeem: Well, how are you?

Tiana: I'm good.

Hakeem: That's good.

Tiana: I gotta go, okay. I love you.

Hakeem: I love you, too. & tell Bella I love her.

Tiana: Okay, Keem.

(Ends)

Hakeem put his phone in the pocket of his sweatpants, then he was about to walk to the kitchen. When he noticed the game board turn on. Then, he got a text from L.L.

Play the Game, To Save Yourself From A Secret. -😈L.L😈

He walked slowly over to the game board. Then, the phone turn on. " Choose a player." Said the phone. Hakeem pressed his picture, then a message popped up.

"Expose A Secret or Get Arrested"

Hakeem didn't know what to do,so he put the top back on the game board. But, the game board sounded a siren. Then, he got a text from L.L.

Do what the game board says or I hurt your brother. -😈L.L😈

Then, L.L sent a video of him holding a knife over what appeared to be Jamal's throat while he was sleeping to Hakeem's video. " Jamal!?" said Hakeem,as he ran into Jamal's room. Jamal popped up from his bed. " What do you want, Hakeem." said Jamal irritated. " This." said Hakeem, showing Jamal the phone. " What the hell?" said Jamal. " He was over you with this." said Hakeem. "Can I tell you a dream, I had last night." said Jamal.

(Flashback to Jamal's Dream)

Jamal (Narrator): My dream was really weird, but very realistic. It, all started with me in a abandoned area. &, I was calling out help to anybody who could hear me.

"Hello?Can anyone hear me?" said Jamal.

Jamal (Narrator): Then, the weird thing happened, a person who look like me came up to me.

"Hey." said Jamal's look alike. "You're​ me." said Jamal. " Of course, I am but this is a dream." said Jamal's look alike. "What am I doing here?" said Jamal. "Shhhh. He's coming?" said Jamal's look alike. " Who?" said Jamal.

"L.L" said Jamal's look alike, as he pointed to a doorway. Jamal looked at the doorway to see a masked figure looking at him. Jamal look alike grabbed him by his wrist & they ran to another room.

"Come on. If we hide he won't find us." said Jamal's look alike. " Where are we going?" said Jamal, but his look alike said nothing. Then, they ran into a room & locked the door. "Jamal, you have to wake up, now." said Jamal's look alike.

Jamal (Narrator): Then, I woke up in the middle of the night covered in sweat.

(Ends Flashback)

"So, you said you saw someone who looked like you." said Hakeem. " Like a twin, Keem. But, the dream felt so real." said Jamal. " Maybe it was a vision." said Hakeem. " With, all the tramatic experience we've been in over the past couple of days, it an amazement that we're​ all still some what stable." said Jamal. "But, this is the reason, I came in here." said Hakeem, showing Jamal the phone from the game boards message. " Which means, you're next." said Jamal. Hakeem had a look of fear on his face.