Chapter 35: The Deadliest Kill....

Nessa's grave...

L.L walked to her grave. He had the urn he put the burnt flower ashes in. He spread it across her grave. Before L.L walked back to his town car. He threw a note on the flower ashes. It read:

I hope this lying bitch burns in hell. Get ready for the deadliest kill. -L.L

Then, he threw the run at the tombstones and it shattered into a million pieces.....

_______________________________________

-Let's catch you up to speed......

-Lucious is still stuck behind bars.

-Cookie is going to soon have her baby.

-Hakeem talks to Tiana everyday.

-Andre is still mourning the death of Nessa.

-Jamal and Hakeem are getting ready for the Inferno Reloaded Tour.

-Aidan is very close to uncovering L.L's identity.

-Now that you're all caught up let's get into the new chapter.....

_______________________________________

The next morning at the Lyons brothers' loft....

Aidan was working hard on his laptop. "Hey, bro. You still trying to figure out who L.L is?" said Jamal. " Yeah. Is getting more difficult cause, L.L doesn't ever leave a paper trail." said Aidan.

"I know you'll find something, Aidan." said Jamal.

At the Lyons' estate....

Cookie was in the kitchen cooking breakfast. When Lucious walked in, " Hey, Cookie. I'm having that nightmare again." said Lucious. " The Eddie One?" said Cookie. " Yeah." said Lucious.

(Flashback begins)

5 Years earlier.....

Lucious and Cookie were invited to attend a fashion show by Donna V. When, they ran into Eddie.

"Hey, Eddie. How's life going with my-- excuse me, your company?" said Lucious. " Everything is going great. Oh, I have some paperwork I need your signature for." said Eddie. Both Eddie and Lucious walk to the metal walkway hanging above the runway. "Okay, Eddie. What paperwork do you need me to sign?" said Lucious. " Actually, brotha. This is the end of the line for you." said Eddie, as he pointed a gun to Lucious. But, little did he know Lucious already had his gun pointed at Eddie.

In the main lobby of the event...

Cookie was calling Lucious to let him know the fashion show was starting. But he never answered.

Back to where Lucious and Eddie are.....

"You know I always come prepared...brotha." Said Lucious. As Eddie was stepping backward on the metal bridge. Lucious noticed 2 bolts was loose. " Eddie!!! Don't step any further. That bolt is loose." said Lucious. " You always had a way with joke, L." said Eddie, as he step on the loose panel. When the panel gave way.

Eddie luckily grabbed onto the panel he just stepped on in time. " Eddie, Eddie. No!!!" said Lucious. " Help me, L." said Eddie.

Lucious grabbed Eddie hand but Eddie's palm were so sweaty that Lucious lost his gip. In which Eddie fell to his death. But Lucious remembered one thing Eddie said before he died. " If I die I want you to Empire back. I was gonna give it back anyway. But, sometimes you gotta pay the piper."