Chapter Eighty Three

Unbeknownst to the Champions before the Third Task was to begin, they would be given the opportunity to spend time with their family members for the day. Which seemed humorous to the Hogwarts team because they constantly went to school with their family, but the girls were excited with the idea of seeing their parents. It was like having a last minute council with the people they looked up to the most before having to face the final and hardest task. However, Hope wasn't concerned with talking about the task when her parents arrived, she just wanted to spend time with Fred and Eleanor. 

As soon as they arrived at the castle grounds, the girl tackled both of them back, knocking the parents to the ground.

"Hope!" Eleanor laughed. "A hug would have worked just as well and...and that's not the jumper I knitted you."

Hope looked down in confusion as Fred looked over at his wife, trying to figure out if that was Eleanor's true concern in that moment. They had come all the way to Hogwarts for the Final Task and Eleanor was discussing jumper ownership. 

"Yes, it is," Hope told her. "It has an H on it."

"Yes, I can see that," Eleanor smiled. "But that's not your jumper, that's Henry's. I added blue and some purple to his...I gave you the yellow and..."

"Ohhh..." Hope started giggling. "Now I remember. Well, I guess we've been wearing each other's jumpers for the entire year. I guess it worked out that we're practically the same size."

"Don't worry," Fred interjected. "Your uncle and I used to do it all the time."

"Used to?" Eleanor replied. "You two still switch jumpers before we go to dinner at the Burrow. It doesn't work anymore, you know?"

"Shhh," Fred said. "It does too."

Eleanor opened her mouth to argue the valid point as to how everyone could tell the twins apart now with no problem, but she decided against it.

"Yes, dear," she said in a flat tone. 

Hope didn't want to sit around in the castle while her parents were visiting, instead, she requested that they sit at the quidditch pitch.

"Hmmph," Fred said as he observed the pitch. "That's odd, last time they had this entire place transformed for the hedges. Remember that, love?"

"How could I forget?" Eleanor said as her face was slightly pale. "I have to say I'm quite thankful that I don't see those hedges again."

"Have you figured it out yet, Hope?" Fred asked the girl as he took hold of Eleanor's hand to calm his wife down. "You said in your last letter that you, Eliza, and Stella were having trouble figuring it out."

"It wasn't just us," Hope said sitting beside her mother and leaning into the woman's side. "The other school teams haven't figured it out either. They came to Stella and Eliza the other day when I left. I was coming this close to forfeiting-"

"Forfeiting?!" Fred exclaimed before shaking his head. "No, unacceptable."

"Fred.." Eleanor gave him a look. "If Hope wanted to forfeit she is more than welcome to do so."

"I said I was coming close, Mum, I'm not going to do it now," Hope told her causing Fred to let out a cheer. Eleanor looked very close to pushing him down the stands.

"You don't have to feel pressured to do this, Hope-"

"I know, Mum, but the thing is, I figured out the third task."

Fred and Eleanor stared at the child, they looked concerned and impressed at the same time if it were possible.

"When did you figure it out?" Eleanor asked.

"Just the other day," Hope shrugged her shoulders. "I was talking to Henry and he said something that pieced everything together. It really all makes sense, the more I think about it."

"Well, are you going to tell us what it is?" Fred questioned slightly impatient to hear what it was.

"No," Hope shook her head. "I'm not telling anyone. It's supposed to be a surprise and it's going to be a good one, believe me."

"Hope Weasley!"

Eleanor and Hope became still after turning to Fred, who had his hands on his hips and a Molly expression on his face. A few seconds later, the expression faded and the man dropped his hands from his hips quickly. He shook his body as if trying to shake off the shivers.

"I swear Mum has been learning how to possess people...that's why she's been spending time with Judith so much."

"Right," Eleanor shook her head. "It has nothing to do with the fact that Judith is pregnant."

Fred seemed to ponder that thought for a moment but he quickly shook his head, dismissing the thought. "Nope, Mum is learning how to possess all of us... and she's getting stronger."

"No, you're just getting more paranoid because you're turning into your mother," Eleanor laughed.

"I am not!"

"Hope, from now on, we're going to call your father, Molly."

"Okay!" Hope giggled in agreement.

Hope was tucked in between her parent, incredibly happy to be in their company as they discussed everything else besides the tournament, including Hope and Henry dating. They didn't seem bothered it, in fact, Eleanor looked quite proud that she had called it along with Nixie at one point. However, there was a hint of mischief on Fred's face that continued to get bigger as his daughter went on. 

"Hey Dad!" Hope stopped mid-conversation before turning to her father. "I mean, Molly!"

Fred made a face as Eleanor began laughing and nearly fell back out of her seat. 

"Hope," Fred said. "What is it?"

"I was talking to one of the muggle-born from Ilvermorny just the other day..well...they call them No-Maj Borns, which sounds weird and awkward, but...she was telling me about this movie that they watch," Hope said. "It's called...um...uh..."

"Well, that's a weird name for a movie. Um Uh," Fred said earning a light smack on his arm from Eleanor, who was struggling to conceal her smile. 

Hope smirked before she remembered the name. "Willy Wonka! It was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I remember the Chocolate Factory part, I just couldn't remember the bloke's name."

"Of course she remembered the chocolate part," Fred snorted quietly to himself. "What about the movie, Hope?"

"There was this part that she was telling about where there was lickable wallpaper. I thought if anyone could do something like that it would be you and Uncle George."

"Lickable Wallpaper...."

"Maybe you could even include flavors like Bertie Bott did?" Hope suggested.

Eleanor sat in the stands watching as her daughter and husband went back and forth brainstorming the possible Weasley Product. A smile clear on her face as the two seemed to grow even more excited with every passing second. She was thankful that they just had to get through the final task and then Hope would finally be home. She certainly missed having her around the shop and the flat, even if the girl was causing trouble.

The mother just had to hope that no harm would come to her daughter during the final task.