Epilogue

"And you didn't feel any of the flames? Didn't you get any burns?"

James Sirius Potter sat in front of Henry and Hope outside of the Burrow as the families had gathered at the Weasley household to start off the summer right. The school year had ended with an odd but entertaining bang, leaving the home to stir with stories of what had taken place during the Triwizard Tournament.

The oldest Potter had taken it upon himself to isolate Hope and Henry outside to ask them all sorts of questions, leaving the two quite entertained for the day.

"Do you see any burn marks on me, Jamesie?" Hope said looking at him. "I'm fine. The only time I got hurt was when the Grindylows got to me in the lake."

"Oh because you can't swim," James grinned.

"I see you smiling but I assure you that no matter how good of a swimmer you are, when a swarm of them come after you...it's not the easiest to get away from," Hope told the boy.

"She's right," Henry nodded. "I mean...Mum says that she had a wicked time cutting through them to get to her and she's half mermaid, so that's saying a lot."

"Alright, fine, fine," James said. "But it's true, right? Professor McGonagall was behind the whole thing?"

"Yup, it's true!" Hope laughed. "She was behind the whole thing. You're going to love her, James. She's absolutely amazing. Don't let her fool you. She has this really stern look about her and she can be more than intimidating if you get on her bad side. But other than that, she's incredible!"

"Well, hopefully, the Triwizard Tournament comes back around while I'm in school," James said. "That would be amazing. I would definitely win."

"Come to think of it, since it happens every five years, you might be in luck," Henry shrugged. "Maybe you will be able to join in. But maybe you should focus on just getting to your first year first. You still have another year to go before your sorting."

"I'm not worried about that," the boy told them. "I know I'm going to be sorted right into Gryffindor with you two and then the real fun will begin."

Suddenly, Teddy found the group and approached them with a smile. "What are we all talking about here?" he asked.

James glanced up at them. "I was just walking to Hope and Henry about starting up at Hogwarts when it comes my time."

Teddy looked to Hope and Henry, who were grinning back up at him. 

"Well, that's certainly going to be interesting, isn't it?" He said shoving his hands into the pocket of his trousers. "After all, that'll mean that all legendary names are present. Lupin, Potter, Black, and Weasley. Hogwarts isn't even going to know what hit them."

Hope leaned back into the grass, allowing the warm sun to wash over her skin as she closed her eyes and propped her arms beneath her head.

"The best part about all of this, is we have all this time to make our plans. We definitely need to get McGonagall back for that prank."

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading the crazy little adventure of Hope and Henry and all the other lovely characters. I really hope you enjoyed the story from the drama to the humor! I loved writing this story. This isn't the end for the group, I have other stories planned out with the next generation that I will announce on my feed when they are published. 

:)