Hero***

Chapter 11: Hero

Dipper's P.O.V

I felt so tired, and I woke up to lips on mine— again. How often was this going to happen? Does Bill not know how to do anything aside from kissing me? I sighed it wasn't too bad. I sighed as my body began to wake up.

It's been about three weeks since the miasma incident, and things were better. Bill seemed to be on Ford's good side and Bill wouldn't leave my side, not that I minded. Bill's lips began moving against mine and I groaned lightly.

My hands were still half asleep, but at one worked its way into Bill's hair and the other sitting on the waistband on his pants, sparks ignited up my arms, heading straight for my heart.

"Dipper—" I groaned at the sound of Bill's morning voice in my ear. I bit down gently on Bill's lower lip, causing him to groan, pressing his lips to mine harder. Bill's hands worked their way all over my body, when suddenly, Bill rolled us so that I was on my back, one of Bill's arms lying next to my head, while the other moved down and grabbed my ass suddenly, causing me to cry out.

Bill's tongue slid into my mouth and he deepened the kiss even further. I wanted to say his name, but my mind was too foggy with thoughts of him. Sounds I didn't know I could create began escaping my mouth and before I knew it, Bill's hand slid under my pants, touching the skin of my ass lightly.

"BILL!" I cried out as I pushed myself into him.

"Dipper." Whenever we both woke up, I and Bill would kiss and cuddle, but this was new. This was passionate, this was hot!

Bill broke our kiss as his lips moved to my neck as he began kissing and sucking lightly. I groaned as the hand I had on Bill's chest moved to sit on his neck, pulling the demon infinitely closer to me. Bill slowly moved from my neck to my collar bone, where he bit down, causing me to cry out in both pain and pleasure.

Since we were in the middle of summer and didn't want to sweat like crazy; both Bill and I didn't wear shirts, so our chests were open access to each other. Bill's mouth continued moving down my body, biting everywhere making me cry in pleasure.

The shorts I was wearing had become crazily tight and it was annoying, but when I looked at Bill's, the tent was evident, cause my face to redden, more than it was already. I wanted to stop, but my brain was screaming at me to keep going.

"Bill—" Bill bit down hard next to my navel and the arms around his head squeezed and pulled him closer. Bill came back up to me, pressing his lips to mine. Before I could respond, he had pulled away. I frowned and Bill laughed lightly, his cheeks tinged red, a light glistens over his face from sweat.

"Pine Tree, if I go any further now, I won't be stopping." My eyes widened and I swallowed, my throat suddenly feeling small. I never even considered doing that with Bill.

Well, I guess we were both teenagers. Sort of— oh god. Thoughts flooded my head from the events of the other week when we were all in my head. Bill was a child in my head, and we were all about nine years old. But his clothes, they were old. Like hundreds of years old— so how old does that make Bill really?

I frowned and sat up, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and pulling away from Bill so that I could think clearly. I knew so little about Bill, yet he knows every little nook and cranny about me. What if I become one with him? I know that doesn't make sense, but he connected to me the other week, I never connected to him.

"Bill—" I trailed off lightly and Bill frowned, climbing off of the bed to sit next to me. "Can we connect?" Bill froze, giving me an odd look. Before I knew it, he was playing dumb.