Heregoesnothin***

Chapter 18: Heregoesnothin

Bill's P.O.V

I think wrapping my head around the current situation was going to be a little harder than I thought it was going to be, and that was for one main reason. The fact that Anabelle was standing in front of my with a body of her own, and she was alive again. Of course, the additional people in the room were no less of a confusion, but there was one thing I was worried about.

"Umm, Kids— what just happened?" I winced and turned to face Stan, who was still standing in the doorway, staring at this odd situation.

"Umm, something happened with Dipper and I took all the souls that weren't him out of his body and gave them a physical form. But— I'm not exactly sure why Mabel, Mabel, Will and Anabelle are all here and mostly— ANABELLE!" I screamed and ran to her,

"William, you have to calm down, we don't have time for this." I scoffed and shoved her lightly, anger growing from deep within me,

"Don't have time for what? To talk about what you did to me four hundred years ago? To talk about how you ruined my entire existence in one little action?" Anabelle winced at my words and I sighed, a hand suddenly gripping mine. I turned my head to see Dipper. I smiled weakly at him and clutched his cheek, "Are you okay now?" Dipper nodded his head into my hand,

"Yeah, whatever Mabel and Mabel did, it did something. But what you did? I thought I was going to die, and suddenly, all that pain was gone, and I felt free. You lifted something off my shoulders, Bill. And I have never felt better." I nodded lightly at him.

Other Dipper's P.O.V

I couldn't help but cling onto Will. I don't know why, my emotions were on a minimal level, but once he was taken from Dipper's body a few weeks ago, I simply felt empty, yet now, I was holding him again, and I don't even know why Will was here, wasn't that impossible? Did he die when we were— killed—? A lump formed in my throat.

"Master Dipper, are y-you ok-ay?" I nodded stiffly, my hands forming fists. "T-then may you p-please let go of my clothes?" My eyes widened and I nodded, letting go reluctantly. I don't know where these emotions came from, maybe I spent too much time with Dipper, but I was becoming weird, much like Mabel had.

"Will, how are you here?" Will shrugged,

"Once I was extracted from the other D-Dipper's body, I remained dormant in Bill. I a-assume once he cast that spell, he brought e-everyone here somehow." I nodded taking in the information when Will whimpered slightly.

"Will, are you okay?" Will nodded, before moving away from me slightly, and clutching his side. I furrowed my brows and grabbed his wrist before storming out of the room, dragging the whimpering Will behind me.

We exited the rickety, old house and stood outside, where I force Will to face me. Although he was facing me, his gaze remained on the ground, staring at our feet when I sighed. Why was I caring so much about him? Gleeful's don't do this.

"Will, I demand you tell me what's wrong right now." Will whimper, as his glossed eyes moved to look into mine. I frowned when I saw the tears and pain building up. "Will—?" I asked the words quietly, and it was enough for Will to cave.

He took a short step away from me when he began undoing his blazer. My face flushed and I turned away, staring back into the house which hadn't noticed our disappearance, just yet—

"Master— I don't know what to d-do." I frowned and turned my gaze back to Will, about to question what he meant, when I saw it. A blackness, spreading from Will's heart, up and down his torso. The feeling of vomiting erupted in my stomach and I was forced to cover my mouth.