The Ghost of You***

*Heartbreaking, please beware and possibly have tissues. Also, if you don't like graphic descriptions of things, this shouldn't be too bad, just beware.* 

Chapter 17: The Ghost Of You

Pacifica's P.O.V

"Okay you Stupid Triangle, so what you're telling me, is that inside my girlfriend, is your sister, along with another Mabel from another universe that runs parallel to this one, and that Mabel also has a twin Dipper, that is inside of our Dipper, but that twin Dipper also has a demon attached to it because it's a bloody asshole, and then there's the first Dipper which is the Dipper that your sister sacrificed herself for hundreds of years ago, and now she is inside of Mabel, because you made a deal with a demon to become a demon." Bill nodded,

"Yeah, I think that's it." I nodded lightly as my stomach screamed from emptiness. "Here." I turned to Bill who was holding a slice of cake out to me,

"Thanks— I think?" Bill laughed,

"It's what she's dreaming about." I froze. My brain hurt too much, I never expected anything like this to happen. "Mabel, she's dreaming about you eating cake with her on her birthday in two weeks." I followed Bill's gaze, to see his hand sitting on top of Mabel's, his eye glowing slightly.

"You can see in there?" Bill shrugged,

"Sometimes. She does have a pretty powerful defence, but once I got in all those years ago, I managed to stay in. That and, she trusts me now. They both do." I smiled lightly at Bill as his gaze drifted to Dipper.

"What happened to him?" Bill sighed, he never got to explain what happened to Dipper, and from the look of concern on his face, I don't think he knows.

"Two days ago— no, four days ago, Dipper disappeared into his room. Mabel and I were too busy to check on him since we were trying to find some way to help him. Then, two days ago he suddenly came downstairs and said that what we were trying to fight, that wasn't the real enemy. The twin Dipper inside him was just trying to get back to his sister. So he was using Dipper magical capabilities and his own to fight his way out and into control." I nodded, taking a small piece of the cake into my mouth.

"Is he sad?" Bill froze, giving me an odd look,

"What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes,

"Dipper. Is our Dipper sad?" Bill shrugged lightly,

"I don't know. I can't— I can't get in right now." I nodded, raising my hand and rubbing his shoulder lightly.

"He'll be okay. You know that, right?" Bill nodded stiffly, his hand moving away from Mabel and back onto his lap.

"Do I?" I sighed, my apatite gone.

Mabel's P.O.V

"Mabel, are even allowed in here? This is your brother's mind." I sighed, turning my head to stare at my counterpart.

"Well, if he is allowed to know everything about me, I deserve to know everything about him." Mabel nodded, her blue eyes glowing as she stared around the room. It was Dipper's room back in Piedmont. I don't know why we were here, but this is where I felt I should go.

"That's fair, but— I know this sounds weird coming from someone who constantly tortured people, but shouldn't you ask him about this stuff?" I shook my head,

"We don't have time for that. Can't you feel it?" I don't know where it started, or when it started, but it felt like the entire world was going to fold in on itself and swallow us in a never ending abyss.

"You can feel it now?" I nodded,

"These things I never would have known before, but Dipper's powers have given us that sight. We need to use it while we can and kill that demon. Once that is done, we will find a way to set you and Dipper back into your bodies in your world." Mabel nodded, clinging lightly onto the ends of her blue blazer.