Epilogue***

*Okay, so this story didn't end up going the way I wanted it to go, but part way through writing it I was pretty much ready to give up on it, and just work on it at a later date; but I came to a crossroads where if I set a certain number of reads, that I'll upload/write the chapter at that time, which has worked great over the last few weeks. This means I can get started or finish some of my other books which need completion/editing done. I will also smash an edit through this book at some point in the near future, but hopefully, it won't be too bad. Sorry if I made the fight in the last chapter too anti-climatic, but I'm not very good when it comes to writing fighting scenes, so I guess I'll leave it to the summary in this ending and hopefully you enjoy. Comment below your thoughts. Sorry if I trailed a bit from BillDip and threw in some Mabifica and WillDip, but I needed it for the plot. Comment below if you think I should write a spin-off about WillDip: Before and After this story! Enjoy guys!* 

Epilogue:

Dipper's P.O.V

I'm not sure how we did it, but we did it. Now, we were celebrating it. And I guess it was send-off time for time for the others; but— did we have to do it on Mabel's and I's birthday?! I sighed as I looked around the Mystery Shack at the small collection on people in the area.

We couldn't invite the town like we did last time, and that was mostly due to the events of everyone that's here— such as another Mabel, another me, Anabelle, Bill and Will. If we have to explain that to everyone in the town, there would be some anarchy.

"Dipper, come and enjoy the party." I turned around to face my sister and nodded, running over to her, a light smile on my face.

"Finally! The birthday boy returns!" I smiled brightly at them all and looked around. The people at the party were all people we could trust. Stan, Ford, Candy, Grenda, Mabel, Mabel, Bill, Will, Anabelle, Dipper, Pacifica and me. It was such as different party from the last one we had in Gravity Falls, but that didn't make it any less boring.

"Let's play a game!" Mabel shouted and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head lightly at her antics, getting my message across, but the slightly older twin didn't care as she ran off to her girlfriend, Pacifica, giving her a kiss, before dragging her back to the group.

I smiled at them and wandered off to find Bill, who was sitting to the side, a frown on his face. I frowned and walked to him, grabbing his hand. Bill raised his head to look at me and he smiled lightly.

"Anything yet?" I shook my head and gestured to the house. Bill nodded lightly, his blue eyes shining in the sun. Ever since the fight, Bill lost his powers, and he became a mortal again. It was a weird outcome, and one I wasn't sure I wanted, but as long as we're together, I don't care. But seeing both his eyes all the time, was something I was going to have to get used to, but eyepatch or no eyepatch, he will always be my demon.

Together we sneaked past the group and into the house where we went straight to our room. I smiled lightly at him as we laid on the bed, in each other's arms. The feeling was comforting, and I drifted off right away, slipping myself into Bill's mind, sending him into a sleep to match mine.

"Dipper, how are you?" I sighed as I sat in Bill's crossed legs, his arms wrapped around my stomach as I pulled the grass from the ground next to me.

"Better, or worse. Sometimes I can't tell." I sighed and Bill held me closer to him, setting his head on top of mine, tucking me into his body.

"Dipper. I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen. If I could do one thing to change that battle, is that I wouldn't have made you do that— it's just—" I frowned,

"You have already lost most of your powers. I know Bill, you told me. And that's why I'm glad you made me do it. I was the one you trusted the most with the job." Bill sighed,

"But Dipper, it hurt you! I hurt you! You'll never be able to talk again outside of this meadow!" When the words came out of his mouth, my body shook lightly. Once I defeated the demon, the voice was gone. No one knew what had happened, and four of the people there were experienced with magic.

"You didn't hurt me, Bill. You haven't hurt me once ever since you came back into my life. All you have done is help me. If it weren't for you, I would still be going insane with that demon inside of me. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what love really feels like outside of sibling love. I love you, Bill Cipher. And there is nothing you can do to change that!" I turned around in Bill's arms to face him. The shocked look on his face was worth it, but the pain he felt from believing he hurt me was still there.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself forward, connecting our lips tightly. Bill's arms tightened around my waist and my arms wrapped tightly around his neck, pulling him ever closer to me.

"Please don't think I would ever hate you," I muttered the words, yet Bill was too focused on the kiss to respond. Not that I minded very much.