Monster***

Chapter 15: Monster

Bill's P.O.V

"Does that happen often?" Dipper nodded lightly. Neither of us had moved since the scene in front of us disappeared. "So— no one else could see that?"

"Nope." I nodded. Because that makes total sense.

"Dipper, what the fuck's going on?!" Dipper sighed and held my hand tighter, he was beginning to cut off my circulation, but I guess I was doing it back to him.

"I don't know alright. That's just been happening every so often. I'm not doing it. That demon is. I want it gone, Bill." Dipper's eyes filled with tears and I wrapped my spare hand around the back of Dipper's head and pulled the crying boy towards me.

He let go of my hand and wrapped both of his arms around my waist. With the hand that I now had free, I wrapped it around his shoulders, holding him tightly as sobs racked his body, causing him to shake against me.

"We will find out what kind of demon it is Dipper. I promise we will, and I promise that I will work towards getting it out of you and putting it back in limbo where it belongs okay?" Dipper nodded against my chest and I held him tightly until he stopped crying. "I swear I will free you from this hell you're bound to." Dipper nodded and pulled away from me, beginning to gather himself.

"Are you okay? You said something really weird before." I frowned, was he referring to when I spoke to the demon?

"I'm fine Pine Tree, I think he was talking to Will, who is now inside of me. Will is the exact opposite of me. He's not weak, he's just a coward, he doesn't know how to defend himself, so I guess the demon took advantage of it somehow. But I'm fine, we don't have to worry about me. We just have to worry about getting that monster out of you now." Dipper nodded as we turned and walked back into the house.

Dipper's P.O.V

I wasn't sure how he was going to deal with it, but Bill doesn't understand. My mind wasn't empty like it normally is when I have those nightmares. So, was the demon telling the truth? Was it really getting stronger?

"Hey Dip Dip, have you found anything yet?" I lifted my head from the text in front of me to stare at my sister, my eyes dull. I shook my head lightly, dropping my gaze back to the book and turning the page. Oh well, it's not like I actually read any of it.

"Mabel, just leave him alone Sweetie. I don't think he's feeling too well." You know I can hear you right? I sighed and tried to force myself to concentrate on the words in front of me, but my brain just refused to do as I asked.

"I'm going to bed. I can't think right now." I didn't wait for anyone's response before I walked out of the room, not caring if Bill was following me or not. I wandered up the stairs and into my room where I collapsed on the bed.

"Having fun?" I scoffed and rolled over, away from where the voice was coming from.

"What do you want?" A bitter laugh came from in front of me. I opened my eyes to see his face right in front of mine. I growled, rolling over again, yet his face was still in front of mine.

"Well, right now. I think I want you to talk to me." I sighed and closed my eyes, not wanting to stare at the annoying demon in front of me. Why did he have to be in my head?

"Look Dipper. You have something I want. And I am not going to rest until I get it. Once I get what I want from you, I will steal what I need from your sister, and you won't be able to do a single thing about it!" The voice laughed happily and I opened my eyes at him.

"What's so good about my body, Dipper Gleeful?" I knew his name, and it was one I wish I had to never hear again.

"The fact that it matches mine might ring a bell. God, for a human you sure are stupid." I sighed and I closed my eyes again, trying to block Dipper out of my head.