Don't Mess With Ouija Boards***

Chapter 13: Don't Mess With Ouija Boards

Mabel's P.O.V

Dipper and Bill finally moved and I let out a breath. It had been hours since Dipper entered Bill's mind, and I was beginning to grow worried. I ran over to the pair. I don't know what happened this morning, but it was weird. I came into the room to wake them up, but they didn't move. They just laid there, lips pressed together.

"Guys! Are you alright?" Dipper groaned lightly as he sat up, pulling a tired looking Bill with him.

"Yeah, we're fine. What time is it?" I frowned and pulled out my phone,

"About two. What happened?" Dipper sighed and stood up off of the bed. He stalked over to me and gave me a big hug, holding me tightly. I froze, confused about the events occurring right at this very moment. "Dipper—?" Dipper sighed and pulled away from me,

"Sorry, I just— needed to make sure you were still alive." I nodded stiffly and took a step back from Dipper, who returned to the bed and pulled Bill into a tight hug. Bill hadn't moved on his own or said a word since he woke up, but as Dipper's arms wrapped around him, he held him tightly, as if scared he was going to lose him.

"Please don't hate me for what you saw in there." Sobs escaped Bill as he clung tightly to Dipper, scared to let go.

"Why would I hate you? I'm trying to understand everything." Bill pulled away slightly.

"What do you mean? You saw all the horrible things I did as a demon right?" Dipper frowned and shook his head.

"No, I saw your life as a human." Bill sat there, more shocked than I in this situation.

"What do you mean?" Bill was grasping at some way to understand these events, but he was coming up empty handed.

"I mean, I saw your life, from your birth to your death, or well— demonization. I saw everything. You, your sister Anabelle, and your best friend. And also a god, demon and some shitty ass parents." Bill lunged at Dipper and the pair tumbled to the ground, landing with a bang. I screamed lightly as I tried to run over, but my feet were stuck to the ground.

"How did you see that? I don't even remember half of my life! I don't— I don't even know why I became a demon. What happened, I need you to tell me everything."

Bill's P.O.V

I never thought that Dipper was going to be able to delve into my mind to see my human life when I don't even know most of it for myself. I remember being raised in the middle of nowhere. I was alone unless Anabelle was there; which often she wasn't.

I knew that when Anabelle was gone, that for a long time I was sad. But suddenly I was no longer sad. Something made me happy. I assumed I came across magic, but if my best friend and Anabelle are two different people, then there is some major information that I am missing, and I'm scared. Dipper was able to see it, but why can't I remember it.

I also knew, that when I turned eighteen. I made a deal with a demon, to save my sister's life and have her be reincarnated. But there was something else to that deal. I remember being hit, and my head being covered in blood.

I groaned, clutching my head lightly, trying to remember the events that unfolded that night. I remember being in my room, looking for a way to summon a demon. Why? Why would I want to summon a demon? Was it to save Anabelle? No, she walked into my room after that. She was holding a baby. Was I jealous? Did I want to off the child, give it to a demon in return for my sister?

No, she's alive here! I closed my eyes, images flashing through, clearer than ever before. I left the house, Anabelle followed, but I didn't know. I made the demon circle, and she hit me over the head. She knocked me out. When I came to, she made a deal. I knew what the deal was, I heard it while I was waking up. It was— it was—