Bad Little Boy

You were running with your sister and all you saw was fire. You saw swords clashing and a wall of ice appear. You looked at it and saw a woman with light blue hair. You were yanked in the opposite direction by your older sister Sarah.

Sarah: Come on (Y/n) we have to run remember what dad said!

(Y/n): Ok lets go!

You ran down a street not covered in fire and you both ran into a soldier.

Soldier: Why hello there.

He grabbed your sister by the hair and you got mad. You looked around and saw a shard of glass. You picked it up and ran at the man. You jumped and jabbed him in the throat. He screamed in pain and dropped your sister. He tripped over a brick and you too this as your time to finish him. You ripped out the glass shard and repeatedly stabbed him in the throat. He made a gurgle sound and he stopped breathing. You got off of him and dropped the shard. You looked at your hands. They were covered in his blood. You looked at your sister and she looked terrified. Tears ran down your face and you tried to run, but you felt a hand latch onto your wrist. You turned to see your sister. She spoke in a soothing voice.

Sarah: Why did you run?

(Y/n): You w-were scared o-of me. You probably t-think I am a m-monster.

Sarah pulled you into a hug.

Sarah: Don't you ever say that. You probably just saved my life. You're not a monster, you're a hero. My hero.

You cried harder into her shoulder. You heard a rustle of footsteps and you saw guards rush around the corner.

Sarah: We have to go.Now!

She took your hand and you began to run down the streets. You turned down a side street only to see guards at the end. You turned around and saw the guards from earlier. You looked up at your sister. She smiled softly at you as the guards put you both in chains and dragged you off.

Time skip 

You looked around and saw you were in a room with your sister.You tried to reach her but your hands were chained to the wall.A door opened and revealed a soldier and a rich looking man.

Soldier:Here they are.

Rich Man:Oh goodie!I will take them both.

Two more soldiers entered and onew took your site and the other walked up to you.

Soldier:Sorry about this kid.

He punched you in the face and you slowly blacked out.You woke up in front of a huge mansion.

Rich Man:Welcome to your new home.

You looked over and saw your sister waking up.

You tried to reach out for her but the rich man stepped in between you too.He had white hair and a white mustache.He had soulless red eyes and made you sick.

Mr.Thomas:You may call me Mr.Thomas and your names?

Sarah:Sarah (L/n).

Mr.Thomas:And you young lad?

You glared at him and your sister coughed.You looked at her and her pleading expression.You just returned your glare to the rich man.

Sarah:He is my little brother (Y/n).

Mr.Thomas:Wonderful now let me show you in.

He took your hands and led you up the steps.He pushed open the door and led you inside.It was gorgeous.Sadly,you did not know the horrors you would see.