Stylish Death

Metal arms latched onto you and nearly sent you flying down the steps. You turned to the person and saw it was Seryu. Her face was smashed into your back and Koro was bouncing around your feet. You managed to peel Seryu off but now latched onto your front.

(Y/n):Seryu?

She looked up with watery eyes.

(Y/n):H-hey whats wrong?

Seryu:I thought those monsters took you away from m- I mean us.

(Y/n):Who the danger beasts or Night Raid?

Seryu:Don't joke!

(Y/n):Sorry just releaving stress.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to Esdeath.

Esdeath:I missed you alot.

You peeled Seryu off again and distracted her by putting Koro up in defense. As Seryu squeezed the life out of the small animal you pulled the genral into an embrace slowly turning so you met the worried gaze of Sheele. Your embrace tightned a bit as you saw her sad expression.

Esdeath:(Y/n)?

(Y/n):Oh uh I-I just missed you.

Esdeath:Great. Now I will escort you home. 

Seryu:But miss Esdeath what about the winner?

Esdeath:Just give him the prize money.

Esdeath pulled you with her and you gave one last glance at Sheele. Her seat was empty. You sighed in defeat and procedded to be dragged along with Esdeath.

Timeskip.

Esdeath pushed open the doors and dragged you inside. You saw unfamiliar faces and one familiar one. Kurome was eating a cookie and looking out the window.

Esdeath:Ok (Y/n) I want you to become aquainted with the newer members of the Jeagers.

Kurome turned and her eyes locked with yours. She abruptly stood up and marched over to you. Esdeath stared her down before swiftly exiting the room. Kurome came up to you and jumped wrapping her arms around your neck and laying her head on your shoulder.

Kurome:I missed you.

You wrapped your arms her smaller form and squeezed apropriatley.

(Y/n):I am sorry for leaving you.

Kurome looked up at you.

Kurome:Just don't do it without a good reason.

The door reopened and Kurome bounced off you. Esdeath walked in holding a set of armor.