Akame Ending

(Y/n): Akame.

The fiery-eyed beauty stood a few feet away from you.

Akame:(Y/n). I came to see if you were ok.

You frowned and looked back off the cliff. You gazed a the silvery light given off by the moon. You felt movement toward you and Akame sat next to you. 

Akame: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): It just brings back a lot of memories.

Akame hugged you around the shoulders.

Akame: I know it must be hard for you. You were close to them.

(Y/n): I should be the one asking you that. You just had to kill your own sister.

Akame slowly removed her arms and looked in the same direction as you.

Akame: She sealed her fate when she joined the empire-

(Y/n): Don't say that!

Akame looked at you in surprise.

(Y/n): She was your sister. You can't just throw away your emotions for her like that. I know you were enemies, but you were a family. My family was taken from me when I was young and I lost my sister years later. It quite literally drove me insane.

Akame: Don't tell me about lost.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Akame: Kurome and I were taken from our parents and forced into a training program to become assassins. Kurome and I only survived because of each other until one day they took us away from each other. I was trained and placed in an elite assassin unit. It wasn't until I heard what happened to all the other children and my sister that I regretted everything I had done. when I was ordered to kill Najenda I saw she was right and joined Night Raid to be forgiven for all of my mistakes.

You saw the assassin had  tears sliding her face. You stood up and picked her up bridal style. She clung to you in surprise as you walked over to a nearby tree. You took a seat against the cool bark and placed Akame in your lap. You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her into your embrace.

Akame: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): This also brings back memories.

Akame: Memories of what?

(Y/n): That night you spent cuddled in my arms.

Akame blushed and cuddled into you more and looked up into your (E/c) eyes.

Akame: (Y/n) I really do love y-

You cut her off as you placed your lips against hers in a sweet gentle kiss. She closed her eyes and hugged you closer to her. You pulled away and gazed lovingly into her eyes.

(Y/n): I know you do. Why don't we relive our first night together?

Akame smiled and nodded as you embraced her in your warmth. She rested her head on your chest and listened to your heartbeat as you gazed back up at the moon. You fell asleep some time after she did.

--- Times skip ---

With the Jeagers no longer there to protect him, the minister tried to hire mercenaries to protect him only for their lives and his to be ended. Peace could finally be brought back to the land. A new prime minister was put in place to help the young emperor maintain the new Empire. And as a last request by the late General Esdeath, the prime minister was you. You led the kingdom the right way only turning over control when you went crazy. However, that is a rare occurrence when you had your lovely wife around you.

--- Time skip. 5 years. --- 

Officer: Sir there has been multiple thefts lately.

(Y/n): I will grant you more funding to halt these thefts.

You sighed and began to walk down the hallway.

(Y/n): This is not what I thought I would end my life doing. 

???: Daddy!

You turned at the sweet voice and knelled down, opening your arms.

(Y/n): Sweetie!

Your daughter jumped into your arms and you stood up spinning her around.

(Y/n): Now Annie where is your mother?

Annie pointed down the hall to Akame, holding something in her hands. You set Annie down and she ran to her mother. Akame took her hand and you walked up looking at them both.

(Y/n): Wow Annie looks nothing like me.

Akame: Well there is a little someone that looks like you.

You smiled and took the item from her arms. You stared into the (E/c) of your baby girl. You sighed in contempt and you felt a hand on your shoulder.

Akame: She would be proud to see you. This is a fond way to remember her.

(Y/n): Yeah. Our little Sarah.

Bodyguard: Mr.(L/n), it is time to see the emperor.

(Y/n): I told you to call me dad kiddo.

That right. With your new found power you appointed your son as you lead bodyguard. He watches over you and leads his team of 6 other members.

Tanner: Sorry. Dad.

(Y/n): Sadly, I must go.

You handed Sarah to Akame and kissed her on the cheek.

Annie: What about me?!

You chuckled and picked up Annie giving her a peck on the forehead before walking away and waving goodbye.

(Y/n): Lets go kiddo.

Tanner: Couldn't you give me a better nickname?

(Y/n): No, it fits you perfectly since you still look like a kid.

Tanner: Hey I turned 18 last month!

This conversation continued as you made your way to the emperor. You smiled at realizing Mr. Oliver's words.

(Y/n): I did make the right choice.

~~~ Authors note ~~~

(A/n): Hey guys its Derps here. I just wanted to let you know  that  a good friend of mine is going to help edit my stories to ensure they are the best. His name is Ethan. Now say hi...

Ethan: Hey guys, I'll be doing some editing to Derps stories to clean up some mistakes here and there. Don't worry, I won't be changing the story in any way, just editing.