Kill the Silence

You smirked at the blue haired general.

Esdeath:(Y-Y/n) you're supposed-

(Y/n):Supposed to be what? Dead? A puddle seeping into the soil?

Esdeath stared at you confused.

Esdeath:What happened to you?

You broke out into a laugh.

(Y/n):I was nearly killed, then killed, and brought back to life in the span of a day.

Esdeath:What did Night Raid do to you my love?

(Y/n):There we go again with the my love buisness. Did you ever stop to consider what I thought? What if I wanted to leave rigt now and never look at you again? Huh?

Esdeath:then I would have you killed.

(Y/n):Thats just it!

You strode up to her and forcibly grabbed her chin. You peered deep into her icy eyes and she stared back into your sadistic ones.

(Y/n):You said I was perfect. So killing me will only realease me of my ever growing insanity and leave you with the thought of what could of been.

Esdeath stared in shock.

(Y/n)Thats right.

You leaned in and whispered in her ear.

(Y/n):I am the dominant one now.

She shuddered a bit as you heard chuckling behind. You groaned and looked at the cloaked figure in annoyance.

(Y/n):What do you want?

???:To see you two disappear.

He summoned a sort of portal and tried to force you both through it. You held you ground as Esdeath clung to you.

(Y/n):Well I guess I might as well show since you will both wind up dead.

Esdeath:Wha-

She cut herself off as you summoned your imperial arms. You extended your desert eagle at the figure.(Death the kid style!!!) You aimed and fired the entire clip at the guy. Your aim was off because of a certin blue haired female clinging to your back. You peeled over her hands and watched as she fell through the portal.

(Y/n):Now for you.

???:How did you-

You shot him in the leg. He clutched his leg and fell to the ground. You began to laugh as you spun the gun on your finger. You walked over to him and bent your knees. You placed the gun on the side of his head.

(Y/n):Any last wo-

???:You can't k-

(Y/n):LET ME FINISH!!!

He shut up.

(Y/n):Do you have any last words?

???:You can't kill me. I am the prime ministers son.

(Y/n):Oh that guy. Hmm.

You scratched your chin with the barrel of the gun. You stood up and began to walk away.

???:Where are you going?!

(Y/n):I won't kill you, but you will have to drag yourself back to your palace. Well goodbye.

You started to walk away,but spun on one foot and looked back at him.

(Y/n):Which way is the town?

???:Why would I tell you?!

(Y/n):I will carry you back to town.

He looked at you weirdly before pointing in a direction and you slinging him over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. It was going to be a long walk.