Chelsea Ending

You stood up and approached the orange haired girl. You stood in front of her and she shivered. She was gazing at the ground and you lifted her chin using your pointer finger. Her eyes were shinning brightly as if she was holding something back.

(Y/n):Chelsea are you ok?

Chelsea didn't respond and stepped forward into your embrace. You wrapped one arm aroundher her loxer back and brought one to the back of her head. She just rested in your embrace before finally speaking up.

Chelsea:Did you know?

(Y/n):Did I know what?

Chelsea:Did you know how much it would hurt me to lose you?

(Y/n):What?

Chelsea:When I woke up and saw you were not there I was terrfied. Scared that you had gone back to the Jeagers or even died. I couldn't lose you like I lost them.

(Y/n):Chelsea.

She looked up at you and you could see tears pricking the sides of her eyes.

(Y/n):i am so sorry I scared you. It hurts me to know I scared you since I care so much about you.

Chelsea:Are you saying what I thinking you are saying?

(Y/n):Chelsea I love you.

You did not wait for her anwser before leaning down and kissing her lips with a passion. She did not waste asecond before wrapping her arms around your neck tightly and kissing back in full force. It made you happy when you felt her smile into the kiss. The kiss tasted of cherry and salt, but it did not matter because you now had the love of your life in your arms. You felt the lolipop she had in her mouth and being you you stole it. You pulled away from the kiss with it in your mouth. The stick was pointed from your smile as you looked down on Chelsea.

Chelsea:I am happy your mine.

(Y/n):I am not going to let anything ruin our relationship even if I have to kill.

Chelsea:I am sure we will be fine.

You hugged her close to your body. You rested your face in her face and relaxed before she tapped your shoulder and you looked back at her.

Chelsea:Why don't we tell the others?

(Y/n):No I want to stay here and give you that night over again. With less blood you know.

chelsea chuckled and you led her by hand to a side of the cliff. You layed back against it and Chelsea crawled into your embrace. You placed one last sweet kiss on her lips before faling asleep together.

TimeSkip.

With the Jeagers dead you personally hunted down and killed the prime minister. As you killed him you noticed a large amount of smuggled goods cash around. So being the good citizen you were you took the cash and decided to buy a music store. You spent the rest on adding inventory and learning the violin. You soon mastered it and its eletronic form. You and Chelsea lived peacefully in the outskirts of the town. Though you didn't get a lot of customers, you were payed in the smiled of children that were so excited to see you play. You in fact drew a small crowd each timed you played. You used a assortment of violins that you learned over time. You never needed to go mad because the music soothed you and you had your lovly wife by your side.

You were standing in front of a large crowd of people gathered in front of the store. You picked up your fist violin and played.

(I know the person is female, I just thought ending with the theme would be awesome.)

You played beautifly as you experterdly switched from violin to violin. You heard music in the background. Like drums and the occasional guitar. You smiled knowing your wife was backing you up all the way. You turned and shot a smile at your wife and then to your little drummer. You oranged haired daughter played as well as you and your mother and it made you proud she would become famous. You turned back to the crowd as you finished the song off. You bowed as the crowd erupted into applause. You put your violins back in there cases and picked two up. You daughter picked up the other ones, but staggered a bit.

(Y/n):Suzie, darling you don't have to carry those for daddy.

Suzie:But I want to get big and strong.

Chelsea:You don't  need to be big and strong like your father, you need to be quick and smart like your mother.

(Y/n):Hey daddy's preety smart too.

Chelsea:Oh really?

(Y/n):Yeah i got you to marry me right?

Chelsea chuckeld and took the violins from Suzie. You walked into the store and heard more music. You set your violins down and walked to the back room. you peaked in and saw Tanner playing the flute.

(Y/n):And you said you have no talent.

Tanner:Oh hey dad. I was going to surprise you, but I guess you found out.

(Y/n):Good job kiddo. Maybe you could be in your sisters band.

Tanner:Hey I would be way more famous than her.

Suzie:Why does it matter?

Chelsea:I will tell you why. Now follow mommy.

Your wife and kids walked off and you pulled out one of your violins to inspect it. You sighed with contempt and put it back in its case. You stood up and walked off to find your wife and kids.

Chelsea:And that is why it matters.

You walked into the room and wrapped your arms around Chelsea before placing a kiss on her lips.

(Y/n):I love you.

Chelsea:i love you too, and I always will.