Forceful Love

There standing there was an angry Esdeath.You looked at Kurome who had a look of pure fear.Esdeath drew her blade and pointed it at Kurome.She trusted at Kuro me and you stepped in front of the blade and it stopped right as it pierced your flesh.

Esdeath:(Y/n) get out of the way!

(Y/n):No I will not let you hurt her!

Esdeath:She is trying to take you away from me!

(Y/n):Well don't hurt her.If anyone should be kill let it be me.

You gently lifted the blade and rested it against your neck.You closed your eyes and waited for the slice.You opened your eyes when you saw the blade had been removed.

Esdeath:I can not kill you my love.

You sighed in relief and looked at Kurome.

Esdeath:Kurome you will do 50 lapse around the entire capital.(Y/n):For disobeying my you will be punished.

You gulped as she griped your collar and began to drag you away.

Timeskip.

You played there chained to the wall.Esdeath had brought you to the dungeon to punish you.She repeatedly punched your face and you saw a look of pure sadness on her face.She found your wounds and repeatldy hit them too.Blood dripped from the wounds and from your lip.You looked up to the sound of the metal door opening.Esdeath walked in.

Esdeath:How are you my love?

You didn't respond.She sighed and walked over to you.She bent down.She cupped you chin and raised it to meet her eyes.

Esdeath:I am doing this for your own good.

You spit blood onto her face.She sighed and rubbed it off.She kicked you right in the wounds and you fell over coughing up blood.She once again made you look at her.

Esdeath:Are you ready to love me?

You didnt answer and she punched you in the stomach. 

Esdeath:Are you ready to love me?

You slowly nod to her question.She smiled and unlocked your cuffs.She picked you up and helped you walk.She led you back to her room and sat you down on the bed.

Esdeath:Now that I know you love me let me show how much I love you.

She cupped your lips and brought you into a passionate kiss.You were to weak to do anything and felt her emotion.She truly loved you.You kissed back as much strength as you had.She pulled out of the kiss and you let out an unintentional whine.You blushed at the sound and Esdeath smirked.

Esdeath:Wait here love.

She walked into another room and you started to think to yourself

(In your head):She truly loves me.But she is the enemy.She truly cares for me.Maybe I could esc-

You lost your sentence when Esdeath reappeared in only a dress shirt and underpants.Your checks burned as she walked to the bed swaying her hips.

Esdeath:What do you think?

You voice was stuck in your throat.She walked closer to you and you found strength in your arms and began to crawl backwards.

Esdeath:Whats wrong?Dont you like it?

(Y/n):I well I um.

You panicked a little when your back hit the wall.She crawled toward you to the point your faces were inch's away.