Angel of my Nightmare

You slowly awoke to a tapping on your mask.You opened your eyes to find Tanner poking your mask.You stood up and stretched.

(Y/n):Good morning kiddo.

Tanner:Dad?

(Y/n):Yeah?

Tanner:Why do you where a mask?

(Y/n):To protect my super secret identity.

Tanner:Well can I see your face?

You brought your hand to your chin and realized your son had not seen your face.

(Y/n):Sure.

You reached behind your head and undid the mask.You pulled it off and removed the hood and cape.You smiled at your son and he stared in awe.

(Y/n):What do I have something on my face?

Tanner:You look like a hero from the books I read!

You struck a hero pose and flexed.

(Y/n):Thank you.

Your son laughed and your threw on some new cloths.You slipped on a red and yellow vest with a black undershirt.Black dress pants and shoes to match.You picked up your son and put him over your shoulders and walked out your door.You heard voices yelling and your shrugged.You came into the dinning area to fine Lubbock,Akame,and Leone.Akame looked up and smiled.

Akame:Hello (Y/n).Whos that?

Leone looked up and her eyes sparkled.

Leone:(N/n)!

She got up and ran to you.She pulled you into a hug and then felt the legs of someone.She looked up and saw Tanner.

Leone:Who is this cutie?!

She pulled Tanner off your shoulders and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

Tanner:Dad.......h-help...me!

You karate chopped between them and pulled Tanner away.

(Y/n):Guys this is my adoptive son,Tanner.

Tanner:Hi.

Akame:Hello there I am Akame.

Leone:Well you can call me Leone!

Lubbock scoffed and went back to eating.Tanner looked at you a little sad.

(Y/n):dont worry about Lubbock he is just a jerk.

Lubbock:What di you call me?!

(Y/n):i said a jerk.

Lubbock:You wanna go?!

(Y/n):Sure.

You set Tanner down who walked over to Akame.Lubbock left his breakfast and ran at you fist raised.You smiled and turned into black mist.Lubbock looked around fractically.

(Y/n):Who made this?

Lubbock turned around to your eating his breakfest.

Akame:I did with Tatsumis help.

(Y/n):Well it is spectacular!

Akame blushed a little at your comment.Leone growled a bit and pulled Tanner into a softer hug.

Lubbock:Quit eating my food!

He ran at you and once again and you disappeared.You reappeared standing on Lubbock's shoulders.

(Y/n):Wow Leone you are doing great with Tanner.Tanner how do you feel about Leone?

Tanner:She was scary but she is really nice!