Seryu Ending

You felt metal arms wrap around your ram and cling to you tightly.

(Y/n):Seryu?

Seryu:We finally did it! We finally rid the world of the scum known as Night Raid.

You gazed down a the ground and sighed. Seryu noticed as she pulled from away from your embrace and looked up at you slightly.

Seryu:(Y/n)?

You stared at the ground an anger at yourself boiling inside of you. You were the one who had gained their trust, you were the one who betrayed them, and you were the one who killed them. You raised a hand and tangled it in your hair before walking over to a nearby tree and punching it leaving a dent in the bark.

Seryu:(Y/n) you need to calm down. Stop worrying about that scum.

It was rapidly approaching and you could feel it. Your sanity was about to lose the race and you were going to be different. Your gazed turned back and locked onto Seryu's. You gaze was piercing and cold yet a smirk was planted firmly on your face. You strode over to her and placed a hand on the small of her back and pulled her closer to you and cupped her cheek with your other hand.

Seryu:(Y-Y/n)?!

(Y/n):Do you want to know why I killed Nigt Raid.

Seryu:For j-justice?

You chuckled and stared into her confused eyes.

(Y/n):I killed them so I didn't have to worry about someone taking you from me.

Seryu:What?

(Y/n):It drove me mad thinking about them taking my Seryu away from me. So I decided there was only one way to stop them for good.

Seryu stared at you wide eyed processing what you had said. You leaned in closer and she could feel your warm breath on her lips.

(Y/n):Now I don't have to worry because you will never be taken from me.

Your lips collided and Seryu immediatly kissed back entagling her fingers in your hair as your tounges danced for dominance. You easily won and explored your territory. You pulled away and the smirk on your face widened a bit more.

(Y/n):Seryu I love you and I hope you never leave my side.

Seryu looked at you with a flushed face and smiled. She snuggled into your chest and said.

Seryu:I would never leave you. You are the love of my life after all. And once we get married we can ensure justice is never conquered by evil!

You chuckled and hugged her closer to you.

(Y/n):Of course.

Timeskip.

With the destruction of Night Raid no one was able to stop the prime minister. You married Seryu a few days after the fight and this is when you noticed how the empire was changing slowly, but surely. your worried gaze met Seryu's at the wedding and you both nodded. The next day you both resigned from the Jeagers and moved to a small town miles away from the capital. You joined the town watch and this is where your maddness shined. Being manipulative and cunning you tracked down every person who thought they could get away with a crime. However, the one thing that kept you in check was your loving family who worked by your side.

TimeSkip 5 years.

???:Stop there you big meanie!

???:Woof.

A small girl ran after a guy holding a small bag of gems he had stolen. The girl was being tailed by a small dog. The guy looked back and laughed at the girl before being clothslined. He flipped and landed on the pavement. The person who stopped him stepped from the shadows and revealed themselves to be you.

???:Daddy!

You turned and saw your daughter running at you with Koro.

(Y/n):Zoe! 

You leaned down and picked up your daughter.

Zoe:You got the bad guy!

(Y/n):Yep he was no match for our Justice.

You flexed the arm not supporting your daughters wieght and you heard a voice.

Seryu:Did someone say justice?

Seryu walked up and picked up Koro holding him in her arms.

Zoe:Mommy!

Seryu walked over and patted the top of your daughters head. You looked down at your daughter and examined her. She had (H/c) hair and glowing amber eyes. She looked alot like her mother. You set her down and your wife cuddled into your side.

Zoe:I am going to bring justice to the entire world one day!

Seryu:you are just like your mother. So of course your going to!

Koro jumped out of Seryu's arms and began to run around with Zoe.

Zoe:Onward to justice!

Zoe and Koro ran off trying to find a crime to solve. You picked up the criminal and tucked him under your arm tossing the bag of gems to Seryu.

(Y/n):Lets go return those to their rightful owner and get this guy to jail.

Seryu:As usual. 

Seryu locked her arm with yours as you walked down the street towards the jail. It wasn't as exciting as being a Jeager, but you loved being able to hold your wife and daughter close without the threat of the new Night Raid attacking them. You smiled to yourself as Mr.Oliver's words crossed your mind.

(Y/n):I chose right.

Seryu:Of course you did.

Seryu rested her head on your shoulder as you continued on your way.