Esdeath Ending

Esdeath:I finally found you my love.

There stood the blue haired general. You had to admit the moonlight seemed to give her a beuatiful glow. You walked over to her.

(Y/n):Did you need something Esdeath?

Esdeath:Yes.

She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you into her embrace. You looked down at the ground past her thinking of your actions. You slowly lifted your arms and returned the embrace. Esdeath must of sensed this as she pulled away and cupped your cheek bringing your gaze to hers.

Esdeath:What is wrong?

(Y/n):I just-

You looked down at the bloody blade in your hands.

Esdeath:You regret what you did?

You looked back at her and nodded. She seemed to grow angry before letting out a breath and bringing your gaze back to hers.

Esdeath:Their death was the right thing for this land. You know that as well as I do.

(Y/n):I understand-

Esdeath:Then you should not mourn their death!

(Y/n):I can't forget everything I went through with them!

Esdeath began to talk to you lecturing you on their evils and how they had corrupted you. Little by little your madness was taking over. Son you may never be able to return to your old self.

Esdeath:They are dead by your hand! Now just live with it!

That was the final nail in the coffin. You focibly took a grip on her face and brought her gaze to yours. She shuddered a bit under the crazed gaze.

(Y/n):You don't think I know that?! I even enjoyed watching the life slowly drain from their eyes. But I only killed all of my friends for one reason.

Esdeath:A-And that was?

(Y/n):Did I just make you stutter?

You smirked as Esdeath's cheeks reddened slightly and she looked away but you brought her gaze. Your voice darker than before you asked her again.

(Y/n):Did I just make you stutter?

Esdeath:Y-Yes.

You chuckled and muttered adorable under your breath.

(Y/n):How nice, but now back to the reason I killed them.

Esdeath:and what was that?

(Y/n):You.

Esdeath:What?

(Y/n):You my darling. You are just as crazy as me, but from this whole ideal you have seen the hidden part of my madness. You saw just how far I will go for the one I love. And now that I have you I am never letting you go.

You crashed your lips on hers. You removed the hand from her face and put it on the small of her back pulling her closer to you. You smiled into the kiss as you felt her return it. She wrapped her arms around your neck pulling you more into the kiss. You were the dominant one now. You pulled away from the kiss and you heard her whine a bit.

(Y/n):Save it for later darling.

Esdeath:Lets return to the others.

(Y/n):No. I want to spend the night here with you.

Esdeath:I'm sure we can arrange something.

You laid down in the grass with Esdeath laying beside you cuddling into your side.

Esdeath:Goodnight my love.

(Y/n):Sleep well my darling.

You both feel asleep like that.

TimeSkip.

With the destruction of Night Raid the empire was finally secured. However, the government would not stay like that for long. You led the Jeagers in a coup and overthrew the government. You personally bashed in the ministers skull while you ordered the emperor away. Esdeath tried to convince you to stay under their regime, but you felt you had to honor Night Raid in some way. And that was was brutally stamping out the old government. The next day you declared the new government with you as the emperor. You placed the jeagers in their new posistions and the government surprisingly started to make things better in the land. You did have one problem though. Najenda had formed a new Night Raid and it was constantly annoying you. Now for you. After that night your insane personality took over and you rarely showed instances of sincerity. With your wife by your side you led the empire into the new age.

TimeSkip 5 years.

You smiled as you watched the members of Night Raid fall. You felt movement behind you and you turned and smiled. Esdeath stood there her hand holding the smaller one of your son. He had your eyes and the light blue hair of his mother. He uncluched his hand from hers and ran towards you. You bent down and picked him up sitting him on your shoulder.

(Y/n):You see that William. This is what an emperor has to do to protect his people. 

William:I know dad.

Esdeath:Your father is one of the greatest emperors in history William.

More movement was heard as you turned and Tanner ran up to you followed by your royal guard. He had a bit of blood on his uniform.

Tanner:We found her.

(Y/n):Good job young prince. Did she try to convince you to set her free?

Tanner:Of course, but I know she would just rise up again.

Esdeath:Well down my child.

You set William down and began to stride over to the formal general. As yu walked you considered the words of an old friend.

(Y/n):Well I overthrew a government and started a new imperial bloodline. So I guess I did help the people in someway. Thank you Mr.Oliver.

As you walked closer you summoned one of your revolvers. Guess it was time to tie up one more loose end.