Imperial Madness

You awoke to find Leone long gone.You sat up and looked over to Tanner's bed.He was gone too.You shakily swung your legs off the bed and rested them on the cold floor.You looked up to the sound of the door opening.Sheele stood there with a gentle smile on her face.

Sheele:I am so glad to see you awake.

She walked in and sat next to you on the comfoter.

(Y/n):I am fine really,but how are you?

Sheele:Thanks to you Mine and I only got a few scrapes and brusies.

She frowned as she gazed at the bandages.

Sheele:I am sorry for getting you hurt.

(Y/n):I said I am fine please don't worry.

You looked down and smiled.

Sheele:Well let me repay you.

You looked up at her as a pair of lips hit yours.You both stared wide eyed at eachother.

Sheele:I-I-I am s-sorry!

(Y/n):N-no it is my fault.

You stared at her shivering form.

(Y/n):Is something wrong?

Sheele:T-that was m-my first k-kiss.

(Y/n):Oh my I am so sorry!

You stood up and went to leave but a hand gently grabbed your wrist.You turned to find a blushing Sheele.

Sheele:It is not your f-fault.

She released your wrist and stepped a bit closer to you.You also took another step and you were both a few inch's apart.

(Y/n):Well.

You looked into her purple eyes and slowly brought your right hand to her cheek.She shivered a bit at the touch your hand but she relaxed into your palm.Her cheek was warm to your cold touch.

(Y/n):How was it?

Sheele:H-how was what?

(Y/n):Your first kiss.

Sheele looked as if she was thinking and returned her gaze to your eyes.

Sheele:To be honest it was n-nice.

(Y/n):Well how would you like to try it again.

She blushed more at you as after a few moments she slowly nodded her head.You smiled and slowly lowered your head.Sheele raised her head slowly.After a a moment your lips connectd.The kiss was very gentle and sweet and seemed to freeze time.After two minuets  you both pulled away.

Sheele:That was very nice.

(Y/n):I am glad you liked it.

You looked around quickly.

Sheele:Whats wrong?

(Y/n):How did you get my mask off and where are my mask and hood?

Sheele looked down and frowned.

Sheele:Your mask was so damaged it slipped off and your cloths were stained with blood.So we threw them out.Please don't be mad.

You pulled her into a hug and whispered.

(Y/n):It is ok.But I need to change.

She nodded and left the room.

Outside your room.Sheele had backed against the door and brought a hand to her lips.She smiled at the thought of you and her together.