Mine Ending

You saw the blushing tsundere standing akwardly. You smiled to yourself and stood up walking over to her. 

(Y/n):Hello there.

Mine:Why did you run off?!

You chuckled and ruffled her hair. She swatted your hand away and you just put it back on her head. She seemed to move into your hand before swatting it away.

(Y/n):Did someone miss me?

Mine:O-Of course not. The others wanted to know where you were.

You knew she liked you. So being you, you decided to mess with her. You stretched out your arm and poked her forehead slightly.

(Y/n):Boop.

Mine:Hey!

She started to punch your arm, but it was quite adorable. You  backed up and opened your arms.

(Y/n):Does someone need a hug?

You smirked as you watched her take a step forward, but force herself back. You stepped closer and moved one arm to her chin and made her stare into your eyes.

(Y/n):Why are you playing so hard to get?

Mine:Well I um u-uh.

(Y/n):Can't you see I love you and you alone.

Her face reddened more than it already was as she stared at you in shock.

Mine:You l-love me?

(Y/n):I guess you don't feel the s-

You were cut off as she wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled you into a kiss. You smiled into the kiss as you hugged her closer to your body. You leaned upwards and due to her being smaller she wrapped her legs around your waste to avoid falling. The suddne movement must have startled her as she pulled away from the kiss.

(Y/n):So does this mean you love me too?

she rested her head on your shoulder and muttered into your ear.

Mine:Of course i do you idiot. Now put me down.

You set her down, but she refused to detach from you. You smiled and  sat don on the soft grass and leaned back. Mine who still clung to you cuddled into your side.

(Y/n):Are you sure your not Chelsea? The mine I know was never this cuddly.

Mine:That was because i had no one I truly loved. Until I met you.

(Y/n):Goodnight my little tsundere.

You hugged her close as you passed out from the adrenaline wearing off.

TimeSkip.

The Empire collapsed soon after the defeat of the Jeagers. Night Raid was hailed as hero's and recieved multiple donations to keep protecting the people. You had another idea in mind. You left Night Raid with a certin pink-haired sharpshooter and built a home on the outskirts of a small town. It was peaceful and calming especially considering your insanity and Mine's anger. Yet despite her tsundere side you loved her to death. and it wouldn't be too long before you had another little sniper running around.

TimeSkip 5 years.

You pushed open the door and saw Mine looking at herself in the mirror. You stalked over and came up behind her, hugging her from behind and rested your hands on her stomach.

(Y/n):Why are you looking at yourself?

Mine:I just want our little boy already.

(Y/n):He is going to be perfect because he will have his father's sniping talents and his mother's anger. He will be unstopable.

Mine chuckled and another voice called out.

Tanner:Mom, Dad the others are here.

You smiled and took a hold of Mine's hand holding it tightly as you walked out of the room and into the living room where the other members of Night Raid resided.

(Y/n):Hey guys.

They looked over.

Tatsumi:Hey (y/n) how have ya-

Tatsumi noticed Mine next to you.

Mine:What you got a problem?!

Tatsumi:No it's just- Your going to be a mom?!

akame:Congragulations.

Leone:Alright!

Lubbock:Lucky.

You walked over to the gang and started to talk. Mine and the other girls walked into your kitchen to talk.

Lubbock:So why did you move out here?

Tatsumi:Yeah why didn't you stay with us?

(Y/n):Well you all now how angry Mine can get and how I can go crazy. We decided to go somewhere peaceful to minimize the chances. 

Lubbock:So uh hows it going?

(Y/n):i just told you we are fine.

Lubbock:No I mean the kid.

(Y/n):Which one?

Lubbock:The baby!

(Y/n):Oh. Well we are nine months in.

Tatsumi:so you are saying Mine could give birth at any mom-

Sheele:(Y/n)!

As if by magic Sheele called out for you. You jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Mine was huanched over holding her stomach as Akame and Leone stood by her. You ran to her and she looked up.

(Y/n):It's time?

Mine nodded and you kinda panicked. You picked her up carefully and carried her to the bedroom. You set her down and she reared back and punched you in the jaw. You staggered back and cluthced your jaw.

Mine:You did this to me!

(Y/n):Just a little longer baby. It will all be over.

Mine:You better hope.

Then your collar was grabbed and you were pulled out of the room. you saw it was Akame.

Akame:It would be better if you waited out here with the other men. 

She closed the door and you began to pace back and forth in front of the door. It took Tatsumi and Lubbock to drag you to the couch and sit you down. It was hours of staring down at the floor or pacing back and forth. Then Akame appeared in the hallway. You rushed over to her.

(Y/n):Did everything go ok?!

Akame smiled and gestured to the room. You ran down the hall and into the room. You stood in the doorway and saw Mine smiling at something in her arms. You smiled and walked over pulling a chair to the bed and sitting down. Mine look utterly exhausted and who could blame her. You reached over and brought a hand to her cheek. 

(Y/n):You did good.

Mine:I know.

(Y/n):Can I see him?

Mine handed you the blanket and inside it was a smiling baby boy.

(Y/n):There little guy. You got to grow big and strong since your dad can't protect this land forever.

You heard Mine cough.

(Y/n):Oh, and you have to get a good education to support your mom and I.

Mine:Good.

You moved the chair closer and hugged your baby boy and wife.

Mine:What do you want to name him?

(Y/n):What do you want to name him?

Mine looked at the kid then you.

Mine:How about Bulat?

(Y/n):I love it.

You cuddled with your wife and new child. Now it was going to be a new journey.