United Ending

Your heart was not giving your mind an answer. You could not choose one over the other and time was running out. Then an idea popped into your slowly maddening head. Not a good one, but one that would end this. A cracked psychotic smile spread over your face as you felt the change from sane to madness. You looked up at the two generals and spoke.

(Y/n):I offer a counter option one that would be equal to both parties.

Najenda:And what would that be?

Esdeath:Please do explain.

You summoned a revolver and held it tightly in your hand.

(Y/n):This is a problem solver of sorts.

Akame seemed to catch on to what you were doing and grew wide eyed.

Akame:No (Y/n) don't!

You raised the gun to your head and barried the barrel into the side of your skull. As your finger gripped the trigger a force hit you in the stomach looseing your grip on the revolver and then something pulled it from your grip. You looked up only to meet a punch straight to the chin. You flew back turning and hitting face first into the dirt. Your ability to stay awake vanished and you passed out.

Timeskip.

You woke up some time later. You raised your head and saw the vast expanse before you insinuating that you were on a cliff. You tried to stand up only to find you had been tied to a tree. You struggled against your bonds, but there was no point to it. You sighed and then a voice made itself known.

???:(Y/n) why would you do that?

You tried to turn, but whoever spoke was just outside your vision. More voices began to speak.

???:Did we do something wrong?

???:Why did you try to leave me?

(Y/n):Please just make yourself known to me.

The voices walked in front of you to reveal it was Night Raid and the Jeagers.

Akame:Why?

(Y/n):Why what?

Akame:Why would you try to end your life?!

(Y/n):You see that is a rather obvious question with an obvious answer.

Seryu:Then tell us!

(Y/n):I hated to see you fight. I loved all of you in some way and I didn't want to be the cause of more death like with my sister.

Akame:(Y/n) that was not your fault-

(Y/n):Of course it was! I couldn't be a normal little boy, no I had to go crazy and kill that soldier! If it wasn't of me that monster would have never even been close to me or my sister!

You felt a tear go down your cheek and you looked away from the groups. Then your felt a pair of arms around you. Then another followed by more. You looked out of the corner of your eye to see Akame staring at you lovingly as her and the rest hugged you.

Akame:We don't want to put you through anymore pain.

Leone:Sooooo we came up with a solution!

Sheele:One that can benefit us all.

(Y/n):What would that be?

All of them:We are gonna share you.

Your face went blank as you imagined it. You recieved a flick to the forehead that brought you back to reality. You looked to your attacker and saw it was Mine.

Mine:Hey you perv! Pay attention!

(Y/n):Who you calling a perv?!

Najenda:(Y/n), Mine stop this. This is suppose to be a happy moment.