The Path to War

You woke up and cough. You looked down to find more blood stained on your cloths. Chelsea was still snuggled into you and softly snoring. You manuvered out of her grip and set her gentlyagainst the mountain side. You clutched your stomach as you shambled down the path. You triped and fell onto the rocky ground. You crawled to a nearby tree and propped yourself up. You pulled on the lowest branch and it snapped dropping you back onto the ground with a thud. You groaned as you jammed the branch into the ground and pushed yourself up. You leaned your weight on the flimsy branch and turned behind you. You left a blood trail with big splotchs from where you fell. Your breathing became rapid as your chest bean to fill with pain.

(Y/n):W-What is wrong with me?!

Angel:Your injured.

You groaned and it turned into a cough.

Demon:Watch it there. You die we are out of a job.

(Y/n):Thats two checks on positive for dying.

Angel:Rude!

(Y/n):What are you two doing here?

Angel:Well to be honest we were here to see if you had made your choice, but now we are gonna lead you to a friendly face. Now get a move on!

(Y/n):I can barely breath and you want me to walk al-

You were cut off as you cough and sent blood flinging onto the ground.

(Y/n):Why is this-

Demon:Mine.

(Y/n):M-Mine?

Demon:Yeah she shot you when you first met. So that combined by being mauled by a giant dog, multiple gun wounds, and being impaled by a tree, there is no possible way you have healed. Plus all the extra stuff those girls-

Angel:Alright! Alright! We are wasting time!

Demon:I guess your right. Come on.

You leaned on the branch and began to walk forward.

(Y/n):C-Can I ask you guys a question?

Angel:Why don't you try to conserve your energy?

Demon:Depends on the question.

(Y/n):what i-is so important about this choice.

Demon:To give you the short anwser it is going to determine the entire fate of humanity.

(Y/n):From choosing between girls?!

Angel:Of course not! That is just for fun. The real choice is between the two factions battiling over you.

(Y/n):N-Night Raid and the Jeagers?

Demon:Bingo.

Angel:Hooray! We have arrived!

You looked up and saw an old shack. In the front was a man tending to his garden. 

(Y/n):Who is that?

The man must of heard you because he looked up and his expression changed. You thought it would be one of terror at the sight of a bloody stranger, but no. It was an expression of joy.

Gardner:Is that you (Y/n)?

You reckonigized the voice. It was Mr. Oliver from Mr. Thomas's mansion. You smiled and walked forward. You regretted that very quickly. Your branch snapped and you fell face first into the dirt. 

Mr.Oliver:Honey , quick!

You heard footsteps approach you and a door swing open.

???:Oh dear!