Side with The Jeagers

Your descion was planted firmly in your mind. You looked up and walked towards Night Raid.

Najenda:Excellent.

Esdeath:T-This can't be.

.You walked towards the back of the group and stood next to Akame. You gazed at the ground thinking about what was about to happen. You felt a hand rest on your shoulder. You looked up and saw it was Akame with a faint smile on her face.

Akame:Don't worry we can save this land now that your by our side.

(Y/n):Akame.

Akame:Hmm?

(Y/n):I am sorry for what I am about to do.

Akame:What are yo-

You reached your hand back and grasped the handle of her blade. You pulled it from your sheathe bending your arm as the blade ran down it. You quickly pulled it back piercing Akame in the chest. She coughed out in surprised and you pulled the blade from her chest cavity. You turned to the next person in arms reach which was Chelsea. She turned to you and went to scream. However, you made it difficult when you decapitated her. Her head rolled at your feet as bllod sprayed onto you. Her body hit the ground with a thump and Sheele heard it. She turned to you and managed to get out a scream. Everyone turned to you as you gazed down at Chelsea's severed head. 

Najenda:What is the meaning of this?!

You began to chuckle darkly as it evolved futher and futher till it was a psychotic laugh. You raced your face to reveal it had specks of blood on it. However, what really caught their attention was the sadistic smirk and insane gaze on your face. You wipped the blade back and blood flew off it. You manuvered the blade in your palm until the blade ran firmly pressed up your arm.

Esdeath:I guess you assumed you had won too easily Najenda.

Tatsumi:I thought you were my friend. You used Akame's trust in you to your advantage. And for that I will kill you myself!

Tatsumi equipped incursio and pointed the spear towards you. You smiled and crouched into a fighting position. You and Tatsumi took off at eachother and you jumped as he thrusted the spear towards you. You landed on the spear and run up it kicking him in the face as you flipped behind and attempted to jab the blade into his back, but it deflected your blade. Tatsumi spun around slashing at you and you jumped backwards right into Mine's line of sight.

Mine:Got you son of a-

She was cut off as Koro attempted to bite her in half. M ine jumped out of the way and fired at the dog only for it to heal itself.

Seryu:I won't let you take (Y/n) away from the path of justice!

Mine:Oh come on!

Sheele:Mine. Let me handle this. You deal with the others.

Mine nodded and turned back to you. Sheele readuied her scissors and charged at Koro intiating their battle. She found you jamming the blade into Tatsumi's facemask. She aimed and fired at you. You pulled the blade away and jumped over the shot. 

Tatsumi:Why won't you die?!

(Y/n):Because you are.

You ran at Tatsumi and reared the blade back and readied to strike. Tatsumi saw this and went to block, but what he wasn't ready for was you switched the blade to your other hand and uppercutted Tatsumi. He head flew back and in one fluid motion sliced his exposed neck with sword. Tatsumi staggered back dropping the spear. He clutched his throat and fell to his knee's.

(Y/n):I heard about when you first met Akame. Who would of thought you would die by her blade after all. You better be glad I decided to end you quickly, I could have left you to wallow in pain like poor little Akame. 

You forcibly gripped his face mask and pulled the blade back.

(Y/n):No hard feelings?

You struck quickly. The blade pierced his mask and came out of the other side of his skull. His hands dropped to his side limp and you heard Mine scream out.

Mine:NOOOO!!!

She aimed at you, but she felt a sharp pain in her back. Mine turned and Kurome had dug her blade into her back.

Kurome:You will not take him from me.

Mine dropped pumpkin and fell to the ground where Kurome finished her. You turned to Sheele and you shielded your eyes as a bright light engulfed the area. You quickly figured out what Sheele was trying to due. You gazed over and saw Nejenda attempting to escape. If she got away she easily rebuild Night Raid. You were going to give her a discharge. You ran at her until you foot was caught on strings. You growled in anger and looked over at Lubbock.

Lubbock:You aren't going anywhere you sick monster!

(Y/n):Why you flatter me sir.

You pulled your foot from the string and ran at the green haired man.

(Y/n):One last send off for our wonderful time as rivals?

Lubbock:Yeah lets in this with you in little pieces.

He yanked his glove down and revealed hidden strings. You ducked through them and jumped attempting to slash at him. He blocked it with strings and them latched them around your arm. He wrapped more strings around your armor. You got the idea and smirked.

Lubbock:What's so funny?

(Y/n):This.

You slipped out of your armor and jumped forward. You pulled the blade from your armors hand and slashed Lubbock across the chest. He flew backwards into a tree. You waked towards him and picked him up by the coat.

Lubbock:You can kill me, but it won't matter.

(Y/n):And why is that?

Lubbock:All I did was buy time for Najenda.

Your eyes widened and looked over to where Najenda was. There was no trace of her left. You yelled and jammed the blade into his gut. He was left there hanging to the tree by the blade. You began to pace back and forth cursing to yourself.

Lubbock:W-Well looks l-like you l-lose.

You turned to him and kicked the end of the handle driving it futher into the tree and Lubbock.

(Y/n):You stay right here.

You walked over to the edge of the cliff and looked out trying to find any sign of the general. You did not see anything. You shook your head and walked over to Lubbock wrenching the blade from his gut. You looked down at him and smiled.

(Y/n):We could have been the best of friends, but you didn't want that. So I am gonna leave you here. Bye.

You gave him a swift kick to the stomach and walked away hearing him groan in pain. You walked over to Akame. You knelt beside her and caressed her face.

(Y/n):I really am sorry.

Akame didn't respond. You could understand why. She was probably furious at you. However, what you did not know was Akame was really thinking of you. How she would never get to kiss you again or hug you close to her. She had finally found someone, but he was hthe cause of her death. Akame closed her eyes and shed a tear before secummbing to the effects of her own blade. You sighed and your mental state returned. You turned and saw Seryu was petting a small Koro and in her other hands was Sheele's scissors. You put two and two together. You sighed sadly and looked over at Esdeath. She was explaining something to the rest of the Jeagers. You looked at the bloddied blade in your hand and pulled the sheath from Akame. You returned the weapon to the sheathe and decided to clear your head. You walked through the forest and came to a overlook of the town. you walked to the edge and stood admiring the view.

???:(Y/n)?

You turned to the person who came to see you and it was...