Chapter 1

Cathy's POV

I woke up with messy hair, I walked to the bathroom, got a quick shower and got changed into comfy clothes, I didn't have anything to do, well not today, almost forgot to tell you guys, I'm a model, but sometimes I got to deal with those stuff like drugs, money, and most of the time it involves guns, bombs and people dying, you know what I mean, I hate it, but I guess I have no choice, after my parents died, Bruce helped me, I have to repay him somehow, he asked if I wanted to join the crew, and I said yes, but I hate it, I'm 22 this year, trust me, I couldn't have survived till now if it wasn't him.

Soon I got a text from John. I knew him because he's in the crew. John is not my boyfriend but we're so close that almost everybody considers us as boyfriends and girlfriends, me and him both got tired of it and eventually stopped explaining to everyone.

From John:

What is up Cath? xx

To John:

Not much! I'm actually so bored!

From John:

Wanna hang out?

To John:

Uh, yes please!

From John:

Pick you up in 10 ;) x

To John:

Alright x

I locked my phone and ran upstairs to get changed, soon I picked out an outfit.

A grey crop top, and a pair of high waisted shorts with some rips in them, and to top ot off, I tied my hair into a messy bun.

Soon enough he was here, I opened the door, and he was standing there, smiling.

"Hey Johnny!" I laughed, I'm the only person that can call him Johnny.

"Shut up! Let's go!" He rolled his eyes.

"Where are we going?" I smiled, locking the door behind me.

"We're just gonna walk around the mall? How's that sound?"

"Yes! I haven't been to shopping in like forever! You're so thoughtful!" I chuckled.

"Oh my god! You blushing!" I laughed.

----

When we just got there, my phone vibrated, meaning that I got a text, I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a text from Bruce.

From Bruce:

Important meeting. Old spot, be here ASAP.

"I guess we gotta go." I sighed, just great.

"That's okay, I guess it must be something really important?" John replied.

"Probably." We got back on the car and drove to the spot where we usually have meetings.

----

"Guys, the reason we're having a meeting today is because we have a new person joining our crew. He is not like the new ones, he's already in our crew but just have been working in the crew in LA." Bruce started.

"You sure you didn't get the wrong person? Bruce, you do realize that one wrong move and we could be dead?" John said, I just sat there, looking at my nails, like I didn't care about a thing.

"John, do you think that I haven't thought about this? I trust him 100%. He can do well in the crew." Bruce said and the rest of the crew nodded.

"Okay then." John shrugged.

"Come in." Bruce said.

A boy looking my age walked in, he have brown hair and brown eyes, dayum, he's hot, but haven't I seen him before?

"His name is Jason McCann, everyone get along with him please." Bruce finished.

That's when I was shocked, Jason McCann, he promised that he would be back, but he never did, now he's right in from of me?!

$$$

What do you guys think of the first chapter? I actually like it! Hope you guys vote and comment.

- jessica x